bee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny is HOT

But no-one can beat Mika's wonderful appeal...and sex-appeal :bleh:

I know lots of you have seen him live: his way of moving, singing, of flirting...no way, I'm sorry for my ex boyfriend Johnny :naughty:

And about his similarity with Edward...:blink:...I don't know...I think you've seen it because both have thin faces, big eyes and regular features...

But MIKA WINS :winner_first_h4h:

I've already written that I think there is something similar between Johnny Depp and Mika.

I wrote Mika would make a wonderful Willy Wonka (even though Johnny already did !).

Mika would also make a lovely Edward Scissorhands or a brilliant Ichabod Crane.

I've already written I would love to see Mika in a Tim Burton movie ! There something "burtonish" about Mika.

And Johnny's not old !!!!!!!!!

I've already written that I think there is something similar between Johnny Depp and Mika.

I wrote Mika would make a wonderful Willy Wonka (even though Johnny already did !).

Mika would also make a lovely Edward Scissorhands or a brilliant Ichabod Crane.

I've already written I would love to see Mika in a Tim Burton movie ! There something "burtonish" about Mika.

And Johnny's not old !!!!!!!!!

yes yes!! there is something burtonish about mika! And I'd love to see him in one of his great productions. And especially if they would collaborate with danny elfman, aahh, that movie soundtrack would be pure brilliance:mf_lustslow: