Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mary - Queeniac#10

Kata - Queeniac#11

Eir - Queeniac#12

Queenie87 - Queeniac#13

esperia75 - Queeniac#14

And Fairy Feller...love that song too. The entire Made In Heaven album is awesome, if a little bit of a downer for obvious reasons. Too Much Love Will Kill you is such a beautiful Brian track, imo. :)

Mary - Queeniac#10

Kata - Queeniac#11

Eir - Queeniac#12

Queenie87 - Queeniac#13

esperia75 - Queeniac#14

And Fairy Feller...love that song too. The entire Made In Heaven album is awesome, if a little bit of a downer for obvious reasons. Too Much Love Will Kill you is such a beautiful Brian track, imo. :)

Great!!! :thumb_yello:

Guess Im a bit late here, cant we be called the royal family? ooh what song can I use to express, see what a fool ive been...

Well she's gone dear

Gone this morning um yes

Ow - see what a fool I've been - oh Lord

Cutchie cool

What a fool I've been

Yes I dig it

Too much

Didn't leave me no letter

Didn't leave no warning

You naughty thing you - ooh

Well I guess I am to blame - oh lord

I guess I'm all to blame

See you later singer boy

Child - right now - take it

How my little dog ain't too hungry - no no

He just kept on barking viciously

Just don't seem the same - oh no no

It just - oh tell us - it don't feel the same - ooh

See you later now

Now hit it - like that

Coming on strong

Oh

Oh, well I got so lonely

When I told my neighbour

She said

Ooooh, oh lord what a fool I've been

And then she told me what to do

She said - go home

Well she's gone

Gone this morning

See what a fool I've been - oh lord

What a foo-o-o-o-o-o-ool I've been

Thank you

Queen Lover:mf_rosetinted:

I need to be included on the Queeniacs, too, have had RT's initials on my arm since I was 14...and that is a very long time ago, but my Queenia (is that what you would write for Queen mania??) never dies!!!

Please add me!!:biggrin2:

Well, anyone with Rog's initials tattooed on their arm deserves to be here! LOL :biggrin2:

Blue Sky - Queeniac #18

Thankyou!!:flowers2:

But the RT is not tattooed...at 14 (in that era:wheelchair: ) all I had was a compass EEEKKK!! If my kids did it now....:roftl:

Thankyou!!:flowers2:

But the RT is not tattooed...at 14 (in that era:wheelchair: ) all I had was a compass EEEKKK!! If my kids did it now....:roftl:

Wow thats devotion:biggrin2:and doesnt he scrub up to be an incredibly attractive woman! Roger is so cool, he lives(or used to) near me, my friend lived in his town when she was a youngling!!!!!! oh god to have been her:roftl:

oHHHHH!!!!I DISCOVERED THIS FORUM ONLY NOW....I'M A QUEEN MANIAC!!!!!i HAVE TO BE IN THIS FORUM!!!ADD ME...!!!!!

you know this saturday i'm going to see performing live an italian tribute band called Merqury band....they're very good...the singer looks like a "Fat Freddie"...eheheh...but his voice is amazing!!!!:thumb_yello:

then tell what number i am....

sigh...too late..._:D

Wow thats devotion:biggrin2:and doesnt he scrub up to be an incredibly attractive woman! Roger is so cool, he lives(or used to) near me, my friend lived in his town when she was a youngling!!!!!! oh god to have been her:roftl:

Roger used to live live near you!!!?!?!????!!!!!:shocked:

Haselmere, near Guildford, so not like close as in next door, but quite near:biggrin2: I think he still has a house there, but not sure anymore, too busy chasing after my sproglets to properly obsess about important things:naughty:

this bears a resemblense to a Mika song Ive heard, as do a few of queen lesser known tracks.

Does anyone know if you can save you tube songs to your computer? Rather than just the link, if the supplier removes the video , its gone if not isnt it:boxed: