mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lollypop - Queeniac #22

And A Winter's Tale is abeautiful song. Most of the songs from Made In Heaven seem really optimistic, but I find it really difficult to listen to that album. It's the same with Innuendo. There's so much baggage with those two albums that I find it too sad to listen to them.

lollypop - Queeniac #22

And A Winter's Tale is abeautiful song. Most of the songs from Made In Heaven seem really optimistic, but I find it really difficult to listen to that album. It's the same with Innuendo. There's so much baggage with those two albums that I find it too sad to listen to them.

yes it's really hard to listen to these songs (watchin' video is even harder...)

The harder thing is to hear the voice of Freddie so tired, and no more powerful but now delicate and thin( as in "don't try so hard"...)

in made in heaven he hardest to listen to is "It's a beautyful day"...his voice is very tired here (When he sings "And no-one's gonna stop me now...mama")...and it seems an optimistic song...but it isn't...

yes it's really hard to listen to these songs (watchin' video is even harder...)

The harder thing is to hear the voice of Freddie so tired, and no more powerful but now delicate and thin( as in "don't try so hard"...)

in made in heaven he hardest to listen to is "It's a beautyful day"...his voice is very tired here (When he sings "And no-one's gonna stop me now...mama")...and it seems an optimistic song...but it isn't...

i mean the following lyrics when he sings "sometimes i feel so sad, so sad so bad, but..."

Since a lot of us are Queen fans, I think it is only right that we start a Queeniac Club! We can talk all things Queen, whether it be be from past or present! We can also have Queeniac members who want to wear the name of Queen in their sigs! This can be the place to talk about the Kings of Rock! :)

So...anyone game? I'll start us off as Queeniac #1!

i want to break free

white queen - I know what you mean. I think if the circumstances were different when Innuendo and Made In Heaven came out, those two albums would be really optimistic, happy albums. But...since we, as Queen fans, know what was going on during the production of those records....it's just a little sad to listen to them.

white queen - I know what you mean. I think if the circumstances were different when Innuendo and Made In Heaven came out, those two albums would be really optimistic, happy albums. But...since we, as Queen fans, know what was going on during the production of those records....it's just a little sad to listen to them.

its sad for us to listen, but amazing that he went on as he did, I agree though I dont like watching all those documentarys there were released after 1991, Magic Years rock!

Ju.Thulc-girl - Queeniac #25

I'm glad to see this club is getting bigger and bigger! Keep on comin', guys and gals! :)

And jengafer - I agree with you. And I *love* the Magic Years. Certainly one of the best Queen documentaries. Love the One Vision recording sessions. :)

I am still crossing my fingers that an older concert performance of Queen's will get released on DVD. I would love to see Live at the Rainbow get released professionally. Basically anything from the 70s would be awesome.

I am still crossing my fingers that an older concert performance of Queen's will get released on DVD. I would love to see Live at the Rainbow get released professionally. Basically anything from the 70s would be awesome.

I know!! Young Brian:wub2: lol :bleh: I'd like it because, as they didn't have so many albums, they played a lot more from the first-ones. I think it's just a matter of time.. there must be good material somewhere.

Ju.Thulc-girl - Queeniac #25

I'm glad to see this club is getting bigger and bigger! Keep on comin', guys and gals! :)

And jengafer - I agree with you. And I *love* the Magic Years. Certainly one of the best Queen documentaries. Love the One Vision recording sessions. :)

I have got Live at the rainbow, it was part of the Queen box of tricks or something i will have to check, it was a red set released in limited numbers (after 1991) I expect you can still get hold of it somewhere.

I found a link, mind you it was a video:blink:

http://www.geocities.com/zmoq/pages/boxtrix.htm

Hey I'm in! I adore Queen! :thumb_yello: I guess I'll always regret the fact I never had the chance to see them live...Has anyone of you ever gone to one of their concerts? I read in some thread of someone who saw them at Live Aid in '85, I don't remember who though...

I have got Live at the rainbow, it was part of the Queen box of tricks or something i will have to check, it was a red set released in limited numbers (after 1991) I expect you can still get hold of it somewhere.

I found a link, mind you it was a video:blink:

http://www.geocities.com/zmoq/pages/boxtrix.htm

Actually, I have the concert, too, but bootlegs just aren't the same as a professional dvd. Or at least that's how I feel about it.

Martincy - Queeniac #26! I saw Queen live in 2006. It was awesome, despite it being without Freddie. I hope to go to a couple more shows on their next tour!

Crina, thanks for sharing. :)

Martin, I have seen brian May a good few times in concert and roger twice, they were both awesome, totally amazing, brilliant! I also saw them at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert ..amazing, that was so emotional!!

i saw queen with paul rodgers but that just didnt cut it for me without fred, still worth seeing though, but i prefer them doing solo stuff when fred is not there, Lots of ppl obviously really loved paul rodgers at the concert and what a task he took on but he is no where near a freddie, I kept meeting up with Queen fans in the loos when he was doing one of his songs! :naughty: never saw Queen, too young at their last tour worst luck, but have met Brian:biggrin2:

There are a few ppl here that have seen Queen more than once, lucky for them, but they are not all in this thread:biggrin2:

its not a bootleg:blink:

Sorry, I was referring to what I own. A lot of Queen fans I know have to resort to owning unofficial stuff since a lot of Queen's work doesn't get professional releases.

This is where an official complete box set would come in handy.

Martin, I have seen brian May a good few times in concert and roger twice, they were both awesome, totally amazing, brilliant! I also saw them at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert ..amazing, that was so emotional!!

i saw queen with paul rodgers but that just didnt cut it for me without fred, still worth seeing though, but i prefer them doing solo stuff when fred is not there, Lots of ppl obviously really loved paul rodgers at the concert and what a task he took on but he is no where near a freddie, I kept meeting up with Queen fans in the loos when he was doing one of his songs! :naughty: never saw Queen, too young at their last tour worst luck, but have met Brian:biggrin2:

There are a few ppl here that have seen Queen more than once, lucky for them, but they are not all in this thread:biggrin2:

You met my husband?!!! Details please!

Thanks for the information jengafer! I don't think i'll be able to find some of those here, but maybe someday, who knows! And how lucky u are ! You've met Brian and were at the tribute concert! :biggrin2:

I really hope the guys decide to do a world tour and they come down here. I wasn't even born when they last toured, and was only 2 or 3 years old when Brian came solo. :thumbdown:

I know it's not the same without Freddie, but I'm really happy Brian and Roger are enjoying it and doing what they like. :thumb_yello: