Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. I would love to be part of this thread :)

I love their songs...but to tell the truth i don't know much about them :blush-anim-cl: i never was the type to be this into celebs, until mika came along....so there are many songs i like that i don't even look up on the net u know, i just enjoy tons of music but that's it, it never went further (like joing fan clubs and being all crazy like i am now:blush-anim-cl: :roftl: )....but i really, really love Queen's music!!! and for the past two days i have been listening to Queen 24/7!!! there's just this happy, positive vibe i get when listening to Freddie sing and i love his voice!

Glad to have you in our club, Kavi! You are Queeniac #67. :)

Thank you :biggrin2:

I now finished reading about him and Queen on wikipedia (for the 2nd time) :biggrin2:

Wow it's so cool how he and Mika have so many similarities!!

You're welcome, Kavi. :) Are you a fairly new fan to Queen's music or have you been a fan since before you discovered Mika?

Nope. I liked Queen before Mika...i love we will rock you, crazy little thing called love, i was born to love you, bohemian rhapsody, made in heaven, love of my life, under pressure, we are the champions, killer queen and the show must go on :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: but the thing is, as i said before lol i love music but i never really got into it you know, so ach a few songs that i love i didn't know it was Queen :blush-anim-cl: i know it sounds silly but how to put it.....i love so many songs that i just listen to them on the radio and that's all.....some i go out and get their albums like josh groban, greenday, maroon 5 etc. but others i just hear all the time on the radio and that satisfied me, cause i'm so buzy i don't have time lol. so i dunno how much of a fan u can say i am...def not like mika, this is the first time i'm experiencing something like this, but nevertheless i love their music and their performances and of course their background.

Kavi, I understand what you mean...but I really should suggest that you look more deeply into Queen's music! They have so many fantastic songs that don't ever get played on the radio!

I am being honest when I say that you are missing out on some absolutely wonderful music! :)

I got the new DVD for Christmas

and the book MERCURY AND ME :woot_jump: wanted that book so much but it seems impossible to get it here now my father found one on the internet :wub2: :wub2:

*wonder how much he payed for it:blink: :blush-anim-cl: *

I also got a sheet book full of Queen songs:biggrin2:

Yeah, not really. But he isn't into music too much and he isn't a concert-goer at all (*cries*). I've got some work ahead of me!

violetsky, that's good you got MandM. It's a pretty good book, although I found myself frustrated during some bits. Hopefully you'll like it. :)

Yeah, not really. But he isn't into music too much and he isn't a concert-goer at all (*cries*). I've got some work ahead of me!

violetsky, that's good you got MandM. It's a pretty good book, although I found myself frustrated during some bits. Hopefully you'll like it. :)

How could someone not be into music...THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE!

Well, he likes some (I've heard him talk about liking Michael Jackson's 80s music), but I haven't convinced him to go to a concert with us yet. I asked him to go to Mika and he said he couldn't cos of work. I'm like "Aaron! do it!!!"

;)

Yeah...he should go, if he likes MJ he'll like Mika (Yeah new Queen thread)

• 2 months later...