Mika Dress Up Competition

CazGirl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe ofcourse nothing is stopping you from entering....im just a little bit fed up of everyone posting on Mika's myspace under his blog for the competition how its not fair its only for uk people.

Ok now reading all the myspaces messages back its a bit funny from my perspective anyway probably 75% of them are from myspace users complaining LOL :naughty:

...but the way i see it im sure he will run similar competitions for other tours he may be doing in the future and they will be country specific in which case i wont complain thats just the way life is you should be happy for people :wink2:

Rant over

Sorry :bleh::blink::bleh:

I wasn't really complaining in there, I just didn't get the point of it only being for UK people :blush-anim-cl: I mean if someone would pay the plane ticket to get there from China then why the hell not let them enter :blink: But I'm not that unhappy, I'll be cheering for the carrot :yay:

I wasn't really complaining in there, I just didn't get the point of it only being for UK people :blush-anim-cl: I mean if someone would pay the plane ticket to get there from China then why the hell not let them enter :blink: But I'm not that unhappy, I'll be cheering for the carrot :yay:

why not meeee??? *feels unloved!*

haha jokes :P

why not meeee??? *feels unloved!*

haha jokes :P

because I haven't seen your picture yet :doh: I'll cheer for the one with the best picture, so far it's the carrot :biggrin2:

HIYA I ENTERED!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!:biggrin2:I HAD A LAUGH DOING IT TOO!!! *hehe*:naughty::roftl: THIS IS MEEEEEEEE!!!! *haha* i look.....um......STUPID!!!!!:roftl:

compphoto3.jpg

I HOPE ITS WORKED!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i'm Doing My Photo Shoot Next Wednesday

I Spent So Much Money On Colourful Wacky Clothes

£55.50!!!!!

But!

If I Win! (which I Will, Goddammit!)

It Will Be Worth Itttttt!!!!!!!

THANKYOU MIRTILLA!!!!!:thumb_yello:

CAZGIRL YAY YOUR ENTERING!!!!::thumb_yello: NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE ENTERED!!!

XXXXXXXXXXX

I KNOW!! And the people who HAVE entered are mainly like, FANCY DRESS and just pix of them at random parties!

Its like HELLO! WHERE'S THE ORIGINALITY? WHERE'S THE EFFORT??

Ah well, more chance for me i spose!! XDDDDD *TOUCH WOOD!*

i know!!!!:shocked: i meen put some effort in here its MIKA for gods sake!!! i know it dosent look like it but even i put in some time and effort!!!!! lots of people have posted theyre picture even if they are not in the uk!!!!! im glad you are entering though!!!!

which gig do you want to go to????:biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i know!!!!:shocked: i meen put some effort in here its MIKA for gods sake!!! i know it dosent look like it but even i put in some time and effort!!!!! lots of people have posted theyre picture even if they are not in the uk!!!!! im glad you are entering though!!!!

which gig do you want to go to????:biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the shepherds bush one. i live in essex so london is closer to me. OMFG im so excited to enter! I CANT WAIT TO SHOW EVERYONE THE PICS!!!! ...once i get them done on WEDNESDAY!

Omg

Im all antsy!

i wanna go to the leeds one...there are 5 winners so it would be cool if 2 MFC members won!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yeah totally! problem is the shepherds bush is on a monday.

haha. im taking a sickie from college that day if i win!

yeh totally do that!!!!!!

the leeds one is on a sunday!!!!! i sooooooooo wanted it too be on a monday or friday!!!! so i could leave my exams a bit earlier!!!! oh well cant complain ... 2 free MIKA tickets if i win!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh totally do that!!!!!!

the leeds one is on a sunday!!!!! i sooooooooo wanted it too be on a monday or friday!!!! so i could leave my exams a bit earlier!!!! oh well cant complain ... 2 free MIKA tickets if i win!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TWO?? LMAO no dear it's FIVE, FIVE FREE TICKETS!

:arf2::jawdrop:omg!!!!!wow!!!!!! im sure it says five pairs of tickets to give away!!!! am i wrong????five even better!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats right! FIVE TICKETS! AND MIKA DECIDES THE WINNERS!!!! *I think i am right in assuming there are 5 free tickets to each gig, so there will be FOUR winners, one for each gig!*