• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao!!

I think he would make a good prom date! :thumb_yello:

i have this whole comment planned out to post when he adds me back:

i... uh.... ummm.... welll i... i uh... wow... i just.. uh... u just uh...... umm... gosh... heh... i... umm...i don't...uhh... well... you see... i uh...

*thoughts*come one candice you can do this. you CAN DO THIS.*thoughts*

what i wanted to tell you is this:

billy as i am aware you may very well prefer boys to girls now, i can't keep this to myself any longer. As time progresses so does my infatuation with you. your all i think about, and your all i dream about.

My school prom is coming up and i can't think of anyone i'd rather go with. i know mrs. brown may go up the wall if she finds out, but i think it's meant to be.

i know you maybe in mexico hiding out, but that's not a problem, you see, i'm in texas it's just a hop-skip-and a small swim across the Rio Grande away, and don't let the name fool you it's not that large.

please take this into consideration, i'd be so proud walking into prom with you. everyone would just be so jealous.

love

candice.

i have this whole comment planned out to post when he adds me back:

i... uh.... ummm.... welll i... i uh... wow... i just.. uh... u just uh...... umm... gosh... heh... i... umm...i don't...uhh... well... you see... i uh...

*thoughts*come one candice you can do this. you CAN DO THIS.*thoughts*

what i wanted to tell you is this:

billy as i am aware you may very well prefer boys to girls now, i can't keep this to myself any longer. As time progresses so does my infatuation with you. your all i think about, and your all i dream about.

My school prom is coming up and i can't think of anyone i'd rather go with. i know mrs. brown may go up the wall if she finds out, but i think it's meant to be.

i know you maybe in mexico hiding out, but that's not a problem, you see, i'm in texas it's just a hop-skip-and a small swim across the Rio Grande away, and don't let the name fool you it's not that large.

please take this into consideration, i'd be so proud walking into prom with you. everyone would just be so jealous.

love

candice.

LMAOO ! i love it! you HAVE TOO !

so i've decided to start hasseling mika on myspace to get him to tell Mr. Brown to update his myspace. Prom is a week from tonight, i need to know if i should buy Billy a matching tie.

I think one message would be enough. :-) Mika is probably the one to check all of his Secret Society accounts. He probably forgot with all the success -- too busy. He could use a reminder, I think, a kind and friendly reminder. :thumb_yello:

I think one message would be enough. :-) Mika is probably the one to check all of his Secret Society accounts. He probably forgot with all the success -- too busy. He could use a reminder, I think, a kind and friendly reminder. :thumb_yello:

your so right, i was exagerating.

after all Billy Brown is on the run, we can't expect him to be in contact with Mika at all:biggrin2:

Honestly i dont think Mika really reads his messages, bulletins and comments. I think he has people reading his stuff and let him know about important messages only... On the otherhand Luke, Martin and Cherisse do read their stuff and actually answer back.. As far as the SS, Lollipop, and Billy Brown, sites i think they just fell of the wayside since all of Mika's success :)

Honestly i dont think Mika really reads his messages, bulletins and comments. I think he has people reading his stuff and let him know about important messages only... On the otherhand Luke, Martin and Cherisse do read their stuff and actually answer back.. As far as the SS, Lollipop, and Billy Brown, sites i think they just fell of the wayside since all of Mika's success :)

Sadly, I believe you're correct..while I'm so happy that Mika's becoming more successful everyday, it's depressing that fans aren't really able to communicate with him directly anymore. :sad: Earlier I was looking at the comments on his myspace page from back when he first got it around June of last year, and it was so cool that he actually responded to lots of them! Too bad I didn't know about him back then :bleh:

Sadly, I believe you're correct..while I'm so happy that Mika's becoming more successful everyday, it's depressing that fans aren't really able to communicate with him directly anymore. :sad: Earlier I was looking at the comments on his myspace page from back when he first got it around June of last year, and it was so cool that he actually responded to lots of them! Too bad I didn't know about him back then :bleh:

yes i had noticed that too... :( too bad..

Ugh! I just checked my myspace page and my stomach dropped when I saw that I had an another person added to my friends list. I was just sure that it had been the Secret Society account that added me, but no..it was someone from my school. so disappointing!

Ugh! I just checked my myspace page and my stomach dropped when I saw that I had an another person added to my friends list. I was just sure that it had been the Secret Society account that added me, but no..it was someone from my school. so disappointing!

GAHH! Dontcha just hate non-mika people?!!

Also about myspace.. Why hasn't Mika updated his list'o'tour dates?

There is a possibility the there's too many people on it or there was a problem with the site. I know I had problems with myspace for a while and had to go a little more private to try and avoid some problems that were arising. You might want to check your myspace for bugs.

This is only a guess though.