mika on graham norton this week

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has the opportunity to go to a Graham Norton show.. go..!! It's hilarious!!! A great way to spend a Wednesday evening!!! I only got the email telling me I got tickets at 3pm today!! I was soooo excited!

So I arrive.. flustered and stressed.. the tube was playing up (even though I only had to go 4 stops from work!) and it was a good 10 min power walk to the studios form Waterloo... we get in and get shown to our seats.... I ask the steward "who is going to be on the show tonight?".. and she just says.. "Dustin and Lisa Hoffman"... I think to myself "and Mika " I squeal in my head!!

We realise that people must have been there from 5 ish to bag to great seats.. we were placed on the front row, far right.. (RIGHT OPPOSITE THE MUSIC SET!) as soon as I saw the music set I just knew Mika and gang would be there!! I do a little dance in my head!! Yaaaay! :naughty:

We get a warm up comedian.. who was funny enough.. who then introduced Graham Norton.. more warm up comedy.. brilliant stuff.. great stories!! Filthy ones :roftl: Even Graham didn't let slip who the suprise music act was going to be.....!!!

They then start filming.. we clap.. make lots of noise and Dustin and wife come on... brilliant!! Will have to see what they actually air tomorrow night..

and then Mika... our boy!! dressed in a white tshirt with another cartoon on the front.. with "WTF?" on the front.. same watches and wristbands as yesteday at HMV.... and skinny black jeans with silver trim down the outside seam of each leg and silver trainers!! I almost fell out off my seat!!!

Interview wise.. it was the usual... BA music.. Simon Cowell... Grace Kelly and Prince of Monaco prank.. nothing new there..then Dustin was really interested and started to ask Mika questions too.. it was like The Dustin Show until Graham interrupted them with a question.. and Mika says to Graham.."Oh! You're here!"... it was hilarious!!!

He performed Love Today with his band (minus new dad Martin, replaced with new guy in Chew Chew suit).. he was not happy with the first take, he was making 'cut' gestures to the BBC crew but no one noticed and he finished the song before letting Graham know that he was not happy and requested to do a second!! :bleh:

I think I should stop and let you guys watch tomorrow.. cos I have no idea what will be included!! Be sure to watch the uncut on Sunday too!

There was a bit where Dustin sings the tune to Lollipop after he has to wear headphones during a game!

It was a great night!!! I am the luckiest fan tonight!!! Seeing Mika 2 days in a row.. (and due to see Ross Copperman on Friday, I plan on buying him a drink!!) I think I will sleep veeeerrry happy tonight!!

Lots of funny bits.. the show was amazing....be sure to watch tomorrow and Sunday.. I will fill in anything that wasn't included!!

Your roving reporter

Meimei

xx

If anyone has the opportunity to go to a Graham Norton show.. go..!! It's hilarious!!! A great way to spend a Wednesday evening!!! I only got the email telling me I got tickets at 3pm today!! I was soooo excited!

So I arrive.. flustered and stressed.. the tube was playing up (even though I only had to go 4 stops from work!) and it was a good 10 min power walk to the studios form Waterloo... we get in and get shown to our seats.... I ask the steward "who is going to be on the show tonight?".. and she just says.. "Dustin and Lisa Hoffman"... I think to myself "and Mika " I squeal in my head!!

We realise that people must have been there from 5 ish to bag to great seats.. we were placed on the front row, far right.. (RIGHT OPPOSITE THE MUSIC SET!) as soon as I saw the music set I just knew Mika and gang would be there!! I do a little dance in my head!! Yaaaay! :naughty:

We get a warm up comedian.. who was funny enough.. who then introduced Graham Norton.. more warm up comedy.. brilliant stuff.. great stories!! Filthy ones :roftl: Even Graham didn't let slip who the suprise music act was going to be.....!!!

They then start filming.. we clap.. make lots of noise and Dustin and wife come on... brilliant!! Will have to see what they actually air tomorrow night..

and then Mika... our boy!! dressed in a white tshirt with another cartoon on the front.. with "WTF?" on the front.. same watches and wristbands as yesteday at HMV.... and skinny black jeans with silver trim down the outside seam of each leg and silver trainers!! I almost fell out off my seat!!!

Interview wise.. it was the usual... BA music.. Simon Cowell... Grace Kelly and Prince of Monaco prank.. nothing new there..then Dustin was really interested and started to ask Mika questions too.. it was like The Dustin Show until Graham interrupted them with a question.. and Mika says to Graham.."Oh! You're here!"... it was hilarious!!!

He performed Love Today with his band (minus new dad Martin, replaced with new guy in Chew Chew suit).. he was not happy with the first take, he was making 'cut' gestures to the BBC crew but no one noticed and he finished the song before letting Graham know that he was not happy and requested to do a second!! :bleh:

I think I should stop and let you guys watch tomorrow.. cos I have no idea what will be included!! Be sure to watch the uncut on Sunday too!

There was a bit where Dustin sings the tune to Lollipop after he has to wear headphones during a game!

It was a great night!!! I am the luckiest fan tonight!!! Seeing Mika 2 days in a row.. (and due to see Ross Copperman on Friday, I plan on buying him a drink!!) I think I will sleep veeeerrry happy tonight!!

Lots of funny bits.. the show was amazing....be sure to watch tomorrow and Sunday.. I will fill in anything that wasn't included!!

Your roving reporter

Meimei

xx

wow luuuucky sooo unfair grrr...did u meet him too or just see him either way its still an amazing day

I am so GREEN with envy! But so happy

that you got to see Mika again! Thanks so much for the report!

Sure hope *some*one <cough>babsouproductions<cough> records

the show tomorrow for those of us outside the UK! :wink2:

dcdeb

No.. didn't get to meet him.. but seeing him was enough :) we weren't allowed to take photos or record either.. but thats to be expected at these things!

Perhaps BabSpanky productions can do another great job on this for you all! I'll be out tomorrow and Friday.. so wont be able to work any technical magic until the weekend :)

*SO* flippin' happy for you meimei!!! You fortunate beyond belief thing you!!! how awesome...

Now, I've never told anyone here this, but I'm psychic*. I'm getting a strong vibe from you right now. Are you familiar with the phenomenon of "deadheads" here in the US? (those were Grateful Dead fans here in the US who dedicated their whole lives to pretty much making/selling crafts to support themselves as they followed the band around from venue to venue. that's all they did. lead nomadic lives to follow the grateful dead) I predict you will become a Mika-head, quitting your position, taking whatever savings you have, selling anything you've got, giving it all up and becoming a nomad, following Mika all around the world, wide eyed and mouth slightly opened.

You will grow old this way and slightly pathetic, but you will be happy and it will be a fullfilling life for you.

:roftl:

I predict you will become a Mika-head, quitting your position, taking whatever savings you have, selling anything you've got, giving it all up and becoming a nomad, following Mika all around the world, wide eyed and mouth slightly opened.

:roftl:

haha! Not sure about the quitting my job bit.. but the rest couldb be true.. :roftl:

wow luuuucky sooo unfair grrr...did u meet him too or just see him either way its still an amazing day

just got up to this....

you are soo so lucky that it was the show !!!!!!!11

I knew it would be funny, anything with graham is...i'm so happy for you!!!!!111

Yeh I agree! :thumb_yello: , that would be superb ... and wounder when it wil happen ... cant be too long away:mf_rosetinted:

Yes yes yes! I can't wait for that.

Four Poofs and a Piano would have Mika on their T-shirts, no doubt...

Remember the motto though...................WDC!

Your roving reporter

Meimei

xx

You really are the luckiest fan in the world!!!!!!! Well done for getting the tickets!!!! :thumb_yello: It sounds like it's going to be a FANTASTIC show!!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hahaha .. am just watching some clips from last weeks show on the BBC website... sooooo funny.... :roftl: cannot wait to see what they air from the shoot!!

Have registered for more tickets.. there are only 5 more shows left!!!! :blink: