Mika FAQ Community Challenge

mikablog

noo his real name IS NOT michael holbrook penniman..that was his father thats why i made a wiki name! to correct everyone that kept putting that

Mika was born "Mica Penniman"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! This is my first post in the forum! First of all, sorry for my very bad english (I've not practised it since ten years ago and it's so difficult to me!).

Two little answers about Mika... I've read that his father is a rich banker, here's the link (in spanish):

http://www.m80radio.com/nosomosnadie/28-carasnuevas-mika.pdf

About "stuck in the middle", I think that he talks about his relation with a brother or sister; fighting all day long but love him/her a lot. And you know, if you are the son in the middle sometimes you think nobody in your house cares about you... But it's only an opinion (my little opinion).

Bye! :wink2:

How long was Grace Kelly number one for?

5 weeks

Who's the woman on Any other world?

Rafa, a family friend of Mika's who lost an eye in the Lebanese war.

What did Mika want to be when he grew up?

A zoo keeper

What is Mika's favourite name for a boy?

Alice

Does Mika have a Tamagotchi?

Yes, you can read all about it here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1867&highlight=TAMAGOTCHI

Where does Mika live?

Mika lives in Kensington, London in a house with pink railings.

Where did Mika go to school?

Mika went to a Lycee Francais in London where he was bullied.

I hope I got my facts right :)

i dont know if this has been asked, but im really confused about his name.

i read that its michael holbrook penniman but was changed to mica because it was his nickname.

on the other hand i heard it was only ever mica.

CONFUSED.

Q: Who's the girl in the Grace Kelly video?

A: Holly Muller' date=' she is the daughter of Sophie Muller who directed the video.

Am I right?? XD[/quote']

yup indeed :biggrin2: glad u wrote it, it's getting quite annoying people saying it's his sister without checking the info

hey guys.

i'm not really new or anything but i have a question

at the end of grace kelly does the girl say

"humphrey we're leaving"

or does she say soemthing else because thats what i think she says and im tryign to clarify it lol

Yep! :thumb_yello:

hey guys.

i'm not really new or anything but i have a question

at the end of grace kelly does the girl say

"humphrey we're leaving"

or does she say soemthing else because thats what i think she says and im tryign to clarify it lol

Humphrey, we're leaving... Absolutely right :thumb_yello:

Q : Who is the girl doing the voice in Grace Kelly ?

A : An actress, recruited after a casting... But the actress is only doing the first sentence : "The last time we talked Mr SMITH you reduced me to tears, I promise you it won't happen again". Mika is doing the 2 other sentences "Getting angry doesn't solve anything" AND "Humphrey we're leaving", his voice being modified to look like a sample... According to an interview he gave on the radio a few time ago. He said it himself. But now that we know that he's keen on inventing things for the interviews, and that his humour is quite sarcastic, it COULD be one of his jokes... But he said it wasn't a joke... Can we trust that ?? I don't know. I'm just quoting, and there's no way to check and make it sure.

Q : Who is the girl doing the voice in Grace Kelly ?

A : An actress, recruited after a casting... But the actress is only doing the first sentence : "The last time we talked Mr SMITH you reduced me to tears, I promise you it won't happen again". Mika is doing the 2 other sentences "Getting angry doesn't solve anything" AND "Humphrey we're leaving", his voice being modified to look like a sample... According to an interview he gave on the radio a few time ago. He said it himself. But now that we know that he's keen on inventing things for the interviews, and that his humour is quite sarcastic, it COULD be one of his jokes... But he said it wasn't a joke... Can we trust that ?? I don't know. I'm just quoting, and there's no way to check and make it sure.

Quite frankly, I prefer the joke version. Everything else would be quite creepy - but maybe we can consult schock on that? :thumb_yello: