MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!!:blink:

There's tons more I have to say, but all the fog would roll in by the time I'm done, so for now, I think that pretty much sums it all up. :)

Mika, I love you. For every reason there is. Not the type of love like "ahh i want to marry you ahh youre so hot ahhhh omg ahhhh im youre number one fan ahh!!!". I mean, you are dashingly handsome, we all know that, but I love you so much for who you are, including the looks, and every other quality you have. There's so much more to it. I just want you to be happy and to have more love than anyone has in a lifetime (and I dont necessarily mean love from your fans. I mean that one special person that you can't live without, and that you will eventually find ) and family and friends and I can't thank you enough for how much you changed who I am. Not a bad change. You've helped me realize who I am, and I'm more me than I ever expected to be, so soon. I love every one of your qualities, and I admire you so much, and I dare say, I'm you're most devoted, loving, number one fan :naughty: even though everyone else in this magical place would say so otherwise. So, what I will give you in return for what you have given to me, is all the ounces and grams and miniscopes of love and support and happiness and craziness and courage and love and support and devotion that I can muster in my heart, body, soul, mind, and everything else I have. I will be there supporting you and loving you through everything that happens and every decision that you make, not matter what it is. If I disagree with what youre saying and what your decision is, I will still support you. I will never falter. So, therefore, even though that's a little smidgeon bit than those 3 simple words that means a galaxy load of everything, I think there has been enough mushiness that was beginningly called for...

ayiaayyaia mika you're the bees knees!!! The cat's pajamas!!! woot woot!!!!

Best Wishes, HAPPINESS, LOVE, and insanity,

from

With all the bucket loads of love from my heart,

~Vanessa Klink

(you're number one minion, and friend)

uhheehheoogha that's gonna be a bit difficult to say to him in person... xDD

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Mika

Ever since last year I have been in love with you. Not just for your looks, but because you have a beautiful spirit and great talent. You truly appreciate your fans and you have overcome so much. Mika, you put a smile on my face whenever I listen to your music, I feel happy. This small paragraph is not enough to express my thanks. I feel as if I have shared so much with you, I celebrate when your songs do well, I feel so pleased! So Mika understand and know that your fans are always cheering you on and wishing you all the best. We are right there for you 100%. I will always love you, love Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mika

Today I got in a fight with my sister...(again) cause I wanted to play Live in cartoon motion...but she didn't...(again:naughty: ) I think it's my fault, that the wholy family says they hate your music. I play licm over and over and over... A friend of mine is really into musicals, He saw the Wizz 45 times!:blink: I always thought I was crazy and that it was impossible to love someone/something so much. But exactly one year ago when I heard grace kelly for the first time I knew you were thé one:wub2: You probably hear this like 100 times a day but you ánd your music are just amazing... I hope to meet you some day so I can tell you how much you mean to me. 11-11-07 I saw you @ the Heineken music hall in Amsterdam I brought you a gift but my friend got sick so after the concert I couldn't wait for you :tears: but I saved the gift and I hope to give it to you one day:wink2: I read in a magazine that you want to give a concert that looks like a circus? And that you want to give that gig in holland? I hope so!!!:mf_lustslow: Thank you for everything, I'm your fan:wub2:

all my love

Linde

Hey Mika!!!

I’m not gonna take up your time but I just want to say that I think you’re amazing…. Your music, your attitude, style, individuality…. It all means so much to me. Your music never fails to make me feel soooo happy!!

I’m going to your concert in Brixton, I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too excited!!

Btw, any chance you can come to Ireland this year?

Thanks for your inspiration Mika.

Xxx

Niamh

Dear Mika

I just want to say that you make me happy with your music since the last December , everyday I think and remember your beautiful image in my head too I have to say that I fell in love with you because you are a great person and since I was a little girl I always dreamed with a prince and now I believe that you are the prince of my dreams but sometimes you break my heart

I want you I need you And I will love you for the rest of my life with all my heart and my soul too I dream that you come to my country Colombia and meet you !!!!

Best Wishes

Paulina

Hej Mika

I can't explain what I really feel about your music...it's just too complicated, to huge...

you're so amazing, I'm so happy that there's you!!:blush-anim-cl: .

your music saved my life, hm, yes i really think it did. It's one of the best things that ever happened in my life!

How can you do that? how are you able to make such amazing songs??:shocked::roftl: .

Dear Mika,

Holy crap. Trying to sum up how I feel about you into even a couple hundred words is seemingly impossible. Your music is different, no doubt about it, and I am so thankful that I had an open mind and heart towards it because it has changed my life. You've made me realize how much opportunity there is for me out there in the world. I'm still not sure about what I want to do, and I've got a lot of time to consider my options. But whatever I do will definitely have your influence slathered all over it. Thank you so much for coming to Utah and for not canceling the show. I can only imagine how stressful that must've been, but you pulled it off. Actually, you did more than pull it off, you rocked it! I also want to thank you for being so nice when I ran into you at the hotel(I was the loser that almost started crying), it meant a hell of a lot to me. Thank you for everything you do, and for staying true to who you are. You are amazing beyond belief.

Love always,

Katey

mika

My dad secretly likes your music, dont ask him about it her will say he cant stand it, he cant stand it being played because I played it so much at the beginning of last year. my 80 year old grandmother loves to listen and sing along to your music and she loves your sisters artwork too!

please come to little old New Zealand soon mika! we are all doing what us kiwis seem to do best when it comes to bands, wait! there are some great art areas in Auckland wellington and Christchurch!

I hope you enjoyed the gift I sent to Australia for you! from the looks on the video you did! was so gutted that I couldnt go, but no passport meant no travel!

RosinaKIWI

Dear Mika,

I see alot of people are in love with you at this moment:roftl: !

Its really amazing to see you get all popular in a few years!

Where I come from, people dont know you. And the people who do know you dont like your music at all. So i couldnt even buy Life in Cartoon Motion becouse it isnt in any of the music shops around. I first listned to your music on a lebanise channal 'Star Acadamy' It was Gracy Kelly. Then I saw a couple of your concerts on TV then i browsed in the internet to get some of your songs. I would be so happy if i'll to a real Mika concert one day some day.

And im sure you wont come were i am because some people hadn't even heard about you.

Anyways you are a very talented person and i hope your popularty spreads more in places other than west Europe and the United States.:thumb_yello:

Lots of Love

Betel (*Betty*)