Dear Mika,

I see alot of people are in love with you at this moment !

Its really amazing to see you get all popular in a few years!

Where I come from, people dont know you. And the people who do know you dont like your music at all. So i couldnt even buy Life in Cartoon Motion becouse it isnt in any of the music shops around. I first listned to your music on a lebanise channal 'Star Acadamy' It was Gracy Kelly. Then I saw a couple of your concerts on TV then i browsed in the internet to get some of your songs. I would be so happy if i'll to a real Mika concert one day some day.

And im sure you wont come were i am because some people hadn't even heard about you.

Anyways you are a very talented person and i hope your popularty spreads more in places other than west Europe and the United States.

Lots of Love

Betel (*Betty*)

MIKA

i dont realy know what to say, but you and your amazing music has changed my life completely. when i first heard about your childhood i cried for you. i'm having a tough time in school at the moment but your music is helping me get through. i am only 12 but i've been to one of your concerts (the one in bournemouth) and it was the very best day of my life by far. unfortunately i didnt get to meat you afterwards, but i will go to another concert soon, i promise, and then we will meet. please come to wales, its a lovely country. i realy hope you read at least some of the things people have said here. we realy love and appreaciate you. thank you so much for everything you've done or will do. i cant wait for the day we finaly meet. thank you. luv your best friend. xxx

to mika,

before this i have only been a casual fan of your music's,not minding to even know any updates of yours but ever since i watched your music videos on mtv,i started to list your music in one of my top 3 most favorite music.there's something in the songs you wrote that touched me.it's unlike any other,totally different and most importantly,all the wordings are about real life! i mean,lollipops,big girls,gays and all those stuff.those are the actual stuff you see on the streets.moreover,your music motivates me alot.it tells me to be myself and do what ever i think is right to be done,especially grace kelly.it's true,u SHOULD be nobody else but yourself.thank you for sharing this with us,and thank you for inspiring us all these while.we love you!

p/s: i hope to meet you one day,when you come to malaysia perhaps?

Dearest Mika,

Where can I even start? I have soo many things to tell you, some of which that cannot be put into words.

Let me start off by saying you're amazing. Amazing, unique, sublime,original, brave and extremely, extremely talented. You are the only person in the world apart from Marie Antoinette (even though she's dead) that I can relate to. Every time I look at you, you remind me of myself. The way you talk, laugh, joke around...everything. Even physically actually:bleh: The whole tallness and skinnyness and that mop of curly brown hair...not to forget the large front teeth!

The first time I saw "Grace Kelly" on mtv...I was completely awed. I kept on wondering, "how can a song be soo complete? so beautiful, fun and original plus with lyrics that practically seem to be coming outta my head?"

And also, the striking resemblence in our looks caught me by surprise as well!

Anyways....even though you'll probably never read this like..EVER....still...

you're what keeps me going..and god bless you.

One of your BIGGEST, most loyal fans ever,

Antoine.

Dear Mika,

To start, I must say that you mean so much to me. Your music has made me a better and more positive person in all aspects of my life. Although I don't have the biggest amount of self-confidence, you have made me become more comfortable in my skin because your songs are not artificial. You don't care what other people think, do things the way you think they should be done and I admire you for that. Your music is a "never leaves the CD player" type and this means that your songs vary in meaning but quality is always top notch. I can only hope that you have happiness in your life the way that people get happiness from your music. You have inspired many people to do many great things. Keep up the fantastic and brilliant work and never change!

You are amazing, talented and wonderful. When I first heard you sing I could not believe I was hearing such a wonderful song, and such an amazing voice.

The song was Love Today, and I HAD to find out who you were. I also knew you had written the song yourself!

I'm so sorry that you didn't win the Grammy. You deserved it! But you are making ripples in America now. In fact, they're getting seasick! You have made us all so proud as we have read the reviews, posted here, of your successfull American tour! :thumb_yello:

Mika, you are here to stay. You have us all spinning in cartoon motion already, and we can't wait for all the other things we have to look forward to, like your new album and all your concerts! :wink2:

we love you from a distance mika, we would love too see you live even more!

and your myspace top friend Ben would love to see you too!:roftl: :roftl:

you have some great fans here all ready to teach you maori or whatever you want to know! we know our country like the back of our hands...*sh*t whats that on my hand* :ROFL:

hey here is your personal fairy, tinker...you know the one who mends your pots at night everytime you break them...i'm said to be immortal but i die everytime a silly adult tells a kid that I'm just a fantasy but i'm asking you : is to die such an awfully big adventure just like having curly hair?No, not if at the end of the trail i've been spending my whole life to guide you and mend your kettle anytime someone had broken it to pieces...and though at the end of the storry your pleading for people to believe in fairies wont save me...it's still worth it because I would have stood for someone who reminded the world of when anything can be believed and made-believe is real.....

• 1 month later...

Hello MIKA!

.. I love, love your music! every time I listen to your songs, I have the need to sing along with every word, and I love your coloured jeans and suspenders! :thumb_yello:

your songs are amazing, fantastic, great, and every good word to describe them!!

hope to see you at a concert! --- :cheerful_h4h: --- England!

Mika, you're my hero.

I love everything about you.

From your name, to your curly hair, to your suspenders, to your accent, to your falsetto...I could go on and on and on and on day and night. Thank you for your music. You make so many people happy every single day!

At my school you can request music to be played during lunch, so I requested six songs by you. The day I hear MIKA on the quad will be an amazing day.

You get me up when I'm down.

Hey Mika!

all i ever wanted to say was that you have inspired me with my music. for awhile, i hadn't felt that special time with my music but after first hearing LICM i fell in love with it. i instantly wanted to pick up my piano again after a few years. now i'm again taking lessons, and absolutly love it!!! all because you inspired me!!! thanx soooo much and please come to florida!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi MIKA,

I went to your show in Seattle this past February and it was so incredible! I still think about it all the time. I know you weren't feeling very well that night and I wanted to tell you how much it meant to me (and I'm sure a lot of other people there) that you went on and gave us a great show anyway. We never would have known you were sick if you hadn't said anything, really you were phenomenal not only in your music but also in your showmanship. It was totally worth the 3 1/2 bus ride from Portland!

My friend Todd and I arrived at the venue around noon (much to the dismay of the various confetti delivery people coming and going) and I've never had s much fun waiting for something in all my life! Once other fans stated showing up it was really more like a party than anything else.

It meant so much that you came out to meet all of us fans who waited for you outside the bus. (your mom was so sweet and adorable with her box of doughnuts!)

And beyond all of this, I want to say seeing our show really inspired me to start singing again, whether it be in a band, choir or anything else. Seeing you up there doing your thing was so awesome on so many levels.

well, i guess it is my turn now huh......:roftl:

so MIKA, how are you these days?

i hope you are doing well on your next album, everyone is so anxious about it, and hope it can live up to the extremely high standars of LICM. i have always liked you songs, but i never really got to understand everything, such as how amazing you really are. being compared to freddie mercury must have been a huge achievement for you!

i just wanted to say, that i am completely and hopelessly in love with you and if i could never meet you, it will be the worst thing imagainable in this world!!!!

i saw you in brighton on the 30th november 2007 and i have to tell you, you were f*****g amazing!

lots of love and best wishes

hev

xxx

Hi

Thanks for Life In Cartoon Motion because this album allowed me to overcome some hardship.

You're a great Artist, Musician and Songwriter. I look forward to your second album but take your time. I'm not afraid of the outcome because I know that it will be a triumph. Indeed I mostly fear that you don't rest enough .....

And thanks to you we can say that I'm an atypical Banker with red converses , but customers loves.

THANKS MIKA.and :huglove: for your Autograph...you're a pretty and nice Person...

Dear Mika.

I never thought I would be into my fifties, and a fan of a popstar! But that was before I heard you singing your wonderful song Love Today, with your awesome voice!

I had to find out who you were. Then I bought LICM, expecting about 3 really good songs, and the rest of the album, just made up of album filler type songs. Then when I heard the album for the first time, I was blown away, because all of your songs are masterpieces!

Of course, you are now writing your new album, and we all know it will be brilliant, so don't worry about it too much. You couldn't write a rubbish song even if you tried to! Your new album is going to be awesome, just like you.

I met you at the after show party in Brixton. I hope you liked the necklace I gave you, in the shape of a starfish, because you are a star!

Love to you always, from Marilyn