Hi there Mika sweetie :bye::wink2:

Ok well 1st I guess I wanna say a big huge thank you for writing such wonderful amazing lively music & for being so funny & adorable

you have helped me through what has been THE most utterly difficult & heartbreaking year of my entire life (and believe me my entire life has sucked from day one!! but this past year has been my most heartbreaking & most tough year ever!!

Thank you for being such a darling & for putting a smile on my face when I felt I couldn't carry on anymore you've given me reason to live when I truly felt like ending it all more than I ever have in my whole life, I have felt suicidal many times before but this past year more so than ever!!!

I really truly did NOT want to live anymore

you've really added a lot of colour & joy to my life with your music & humour & your sweetness & have lifted me up when I've been at my lowest point!

For this I will forever be grateful & will forever adore you & love you!!!

I truly wish you all the best in your life & In your career & hope life & love treat you well my darling You deserve the best of everything!!

I hope next time you do a gig to meet you & say hello (and maybe if i'm really lucky for once in my life get a picture with you too)

take care look after yourself

lots & lots of love, big squeezy hugs & kisses

xxxxxxx Chantelle :huglove::snog::flowers2:

Edited by DarkLight

Hi Mika!

Well, I really like your music, and you're somewhat attractive. You're personalities okay, and I guess your fashion sense isn't too bad. You're hair's nice, and your teeth are kinda cute.

(that's putting things lightly :wub2:)

Anyways, I just want to say no matter how much we critiscize, analyze, poke and prad where we're not needed, stalk youtube accounts, dive too deep into when a blog's photo was taken, go to stores and buy replicas of your gap underwear, go to stores and buy replicas of your white calvin klein t-shirt, realize we don't wear men's clothing then frame it, fantasize about being in your grace kelly music video, or general mad mikafanning, we love you and you're the most amazing man on earth. And no matter how much you screw up or screw us over, we'll always think your **** smells like roses, and your boogers are like gold.

xox. alexandra

Hi Mika!

Well, I really like your music, and you're somewhat attractive. You're personalities okay, and I guess your fashion sense isn't too bad. You're hair's nice, and your teeth are kinda cute.

(that's putting things lightly :wub2:)

Anyways, I just want to say no matter how much we critiscize, analyze, poke and prad where we're not needed, stalk youtube accounts, dive too deep into when a blog's photo was taken, go to stores and buy replicas of your gap underwear, go to stores and buy replicas of your white calvin klein t-shirt, realize we don't wear men's clothing then frame it, fantasize about being in your grace kelly music video, or general mad mikafanning, we love you and you're the most amazing man on earth. And no matter how much you screw up or screw us over, we'll always think your **** smells like roses, and your boogers are like gold.

xox. alexandra

:lmfao: Wow.

*doesn't want to post a really cheesy message right after that, so doesn't* :naughty:

:naughty: he's going to read this and immediately terminate his MFC account.

:roftl: Noooo Mika! Please don't! We all mean well! I promise!!!!!

Dear Mika,

Please don't terminate your MFC account. It's not fair that you can stalk us but we can't stalk you. Oh wait... Nevermind :naughty:

Love, 77red

Have you met him, yet?

I have such a meeting planned for the two of us...:fisch:

Ha. I wish. :bash: Why did you only start liking Mika in June, why????? You've had his songs on your iPod for more than a year!!!! *stops before she becomes an emo*

Oh really? :das: Care to tell us about it?

Ha. I wish. :bash: Why did you only start liking Mika in June, why????? You've had his songs on your iPod for more than a year!!!! *stops before she becomes an emo*

Oh really? :das: Care to tell us about it?

L-M-A-O.

Okay so basically, I tell him i want a posed photo and a nice fan-photo. We do a rockstar pose in one and the next one i casually slip my hand around his waste and put my number in his pocket. then I go "Thanks, you're the best!" and makehim sign something, then I kiss his cheek and run off like the pansy I am.

L-M-A-O.

Okay so basically, I tell him i want a posed photo and a nice fan-photo. We do a rockstar pose in one and the next one i casually slip my hand around his waste and put my number in his pocket. then I go "Thanks, you're the best!" and makehim sign something, then I kiss his cheek and run off like the pansy I am.

:roftl::lmao: Good luck! :naughty:

Off to bed now: good night! :bye:

L-M-A-O.

lmao:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there Mika sweetie :bye::wink2:

Ok well 1st I guess I wanna say a big huge thank you for writing such wonderful amazing lively music & for being so funny & adorable

you have helped me through what has been THE most utterly difficult & heartbreaking year of my entire life (and believe me my entire life has sucked from day one!! but this past year has been my most heartbreaking & most tough year ever!!

Thank you for being such a darling & for putting a smile on my face when I felt I couldn't carry on anymore you've given me reason to live when I truly felt like ending it all more than I ever have in my whole life, I have felt suicidal many times before but this past year more so than ever!!!

I really truly did NOT want to live anymore

you've really added a lot of colour & joy to my life with your music & humour & your sweetness & have lifted me up when I've been at my lowest point!

For this I will forever be grateful & will forever adore you & love you!!!

I truly wish you all the best in your life & In your career & hope life & love treat you well my darling You deserve the best of everything!!

I hope next time you do a gig to meet you & say hello (and maybe if i'm really lucky for once in my life get a picture with you too)

take care look after yourself

lots & lots of love, big squeezy hugs & kisses

xxxxxxx Chantelle :huglove::snog::flowers2:

:tears::huglove:

MY CHRISTMAS CARD FOR YOU,

MIKA:

coal_truck.gif

BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR . . . .

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

(I give this card to only those I am very fond of!)

Nah, that's not nice, he's been a good boy hasn't he?:blink:

Didn't you know how much he wanted a puppy?:wink2:

:tears::huglove:

aww did you like that? lol I know sappy aren't i? teehee but he really has made my life all the more easier to bare when it's all been too much to deal with

I just wish I could say a big thank you to him in person & give him a big hug squeezy hug :huglove: I just adore him soo much he's been the light in my darkness :blush-anim-cl::cheerful_h4h:

he truly has given me the strength to carry one when i felt i couln't anymore