I'd love that too, Mrs.Brightside! :roftl: But... would he have time for it?

But think about it, Mika! :wink2:

Eeeer... :fisch: yes, my message for Mika:

"I just read in another site that you always have been an outsider.... but I think now it's all the opposite, you just have found your place in the world, because you make us happy with your music!"

:blush-anim-cl: I needed to say it.....

And another message:

"Mika... if you read all this... you must be very bored!!"

I don't think so,Mika love all his fans and the things that we say of the bottom of our heart!!!:wub2::wub2:

Mika,sometimes when I feel sad and alone your music fulls my life....

I wanna say that your personality,your look,your sweetness,your sensibility,your love and passion in all the things that you do have captivated me.Never change.THANK YOU MIKA. :huglove:

Hy! honestly I don't think that you'll have time read this. Maybe now 2-3 years ago you readed the messages but now there are 3-4 years since you became known and today you have a lot of fans who are writing to you...you became more and more known and you have still less an less time to read your fans messages. But anytime there is a little hope...so , if you will read this I want to tell you that I'm from from Romania and I've been discovered you...this year :shocked:. Thank to Orange you came in my country and thank to Orange I've discovered you (Because he use your songs in their advert and by their advert you've been promoted in Romania). Ass you can tell you aren't unfortunately promoted in my country :(.

And the most important thing that I want to tell you is that I create a thread called "Does Mika had influenced your life?" (the thread is on this link http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24754 ). I was thinking to create this because each of your fans had their own "little history" about how they became your fans. If you'll have time, maybe over years, please don't forget to read your fans "litles historyes"...You'll be very very impressed and you'll see that even if in your childhood you've been rejected by kids just because you've been different, now you get to inffluence others people lifes in a so wonderful way...you just have to read their storyes.

• 2 weeks later...
Mika,sometimes when I feel sad and alone your music fulls my life....

I wanna say that your personality,your look,your sweetness,your sensibility,your love and passion in all the things that you do have captivated me.Never change.THANK YOU MIKA. :huglove:

AH! And we forgot one more... your sense of humour!! :wub2:

It's totally unique :thumb_yello:

# count adjusted by Twitter:

app_3_2231777543_1569.gif.jpg

:Update:

cute%20coloring%20pages%20for%20teenagers_2.jpg

FROM Mr."M"

"Watching Xfactor with Adele and the dogs.

Just burnt the food after hearing Any Other World

and Happy Ending one after another. Lol"

via Twitter for iPhone

article-0-023EE3D500000578-265_468x456.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

930 ?

app_3_2231777543_1569.gif.jpg

:Update:

cute%20coloring%20pages%20for%20teenagers_2.jpg

FROM Mr."M"

"I passed my driving test today!!

Londoners beware;

liability on the road"

sca2.gif

Yo MIKA,

I'd be tempted to retain a driver for "business" appointments, etc.

and drive just for pleasure . . .

Edited by A. Clay

Hey! I'm an old fan but have stopped posting due to, well, different interest, I guess? :boxed: I'm not sure if this is the right place to rant about Mika, but what the heck!

I've been a fan since early 2007. I was 13-years-old, and was doing my homework while listening to music on VH1. Then I heard Grace Kelly for the first time and I was like: :shocked::thumb_yello: Then I promised myself that I'll look him up. But I never did, lol. A month or two later, I was watching a Norwegian talk-show here and guess who!?

MIKA!

He was promoting his debut album at that time. I was lucky that I decided to watch that show that night. I was happy and was eagerly listening to everything he said. I also fell in love with his charm and his lovely curls. JUST EVERYTHING. :wub2:

After that, I did my research on him and was obsessing like crazy. Typical for a 13-year-old! (I'm actually embarrassed :roftl:). SO I FOUND MFC, OF COURSE. :thumb_yello: And boy did it change a lot! IT USED TO BE FRIGGIN' YELLOW! Ah, nostalgia, lol :roftl:

So I'm turning 17 in 2 weeks and well, I haven't really listened much to the new album... BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MIKA FOR HELPING ME THROUGHOUT THE TOUGHEST TIME IN MY LIFE. I used to be depressed and had anxiety problems, but listening to him made me the happiest! People would usually be embarrassed about their middle school years, but for me, Mika was the best thing that happened to me at that time even though I was a lame and awkward teeny bopper, haha! :roftl:I'm still proud of having been a big fan of Mika. <3

If I ever get to meet Mika, I would really love to tell him that he meant a lot to me! Does he still lurk around here? haha

I'm sorry for the long and lame, cheesy rant. But I had to tell! People wouldn't understand me, but I'm sure you MFC-ers will! I decided to tell now because I've just found my folder of all of Mika's covers and unreleased demos (no worries, I've never given them to anyone. I've always been a loyal fan LOL). It just brought me memories.

THANK YOU, MIKA. <3

Edited by Ms.Mewissa<33

What's the big idea, MEEKS

You've reached 149,734

followers *& climbing. . at:L&H%20animated%20dancing.gif

http://twitter.com/mikasounds

I M P R E S S I V E !

35230185.png

"There are moments in your life that make you

and set the course of who you're going to be.

Sometimes they're little, subtle moments.

Sometimes, they're big moments you never saw coming.

No one asks for their life to change, but it does.

It's what you do afterwards that counts.

That's when you find out who you are."

Edited by A. Clay

Paloma

Heal fast

Become strong

Be again where you belong

We love you Paloma

We pray you will be at Mika's side

And with your family

When back to health, you will be

Mika

Have courage

Accept our love

Know that we are praying for you

Know that every word is true

We love you, Mika

We are beside you in spirit

We are all right here for you

Words are not enough to describe how sorry we are about what happened to Paloma. We want her to get better very fast and recover completely. We can only send you best wishes, love and positive thoughts and hope the whole family will be out of this nightmare very soon. We love you honey and also all your sweet family as it it was ours , we cry when you cry and smile when you smile.

To the Penniman Family:

What words could i say that it haven't been said before....

What thoughts could i send that it haven't been sent before...

What else could i ask but Paloma's best recovery and the Penniman family's nigthmare to end.

What else could i say but be strong Paloma, be strong MIKA, be strong Penniman's!

All our hearts beats with yours... all our love is with you and even more in this difficult moment, we are all with you in this difficult moment.

I hope that all the love you have for each other helps you through this sad episode.

My best thoughts... my love... and my tears are with the Penniman's.

Because, like "crazyaboutmika" said... we cry when you cry and we smile when you smile...

So i wish smiling times for everyone!

Love...

Chew Chew

Edited by Chuchu