Words are not enough to describe how sorry we are about what happened to Paloma. We want her to get better very fast and recover completely. We can only send you best wishes, love and positive thoughts and hope the whole family will be out of this nightmare very soon. We love you honey and also all your sweet family as it it was ours , we cry when you cry and smile when you smile.

I couldn't say it better than this.

It's exactly what I think.

Thanks Crazyaboutmika

Words are not enough to describe how sorry we are about what happened to Paloma. We want her to get better very fast and recover completely. We can only send you best wishes, love and positive thoughts and hope the whole family will be out of this nightmare very soon. We love you honey and also all your sweet family as it it was ours , we cry when you cry and smile when you smile.

I agree with you, you write very well!

+1.

Impossible to say what I feel better.

love, sympathy, and prayers from around the world

+1

Nothing to add!!!

Hi Mika,

I don't know how to discribe what you mean to me. You changed my life and that in a very positve way. Since I listen to your music, I can handlle my feelings. When I'm sad or a little bit down than people automatically put your music on because they know that's the only thing that can make me happy. If I her just a few notes of one of your songs I start singing and dacning. Even if I'm in the middle of the playground. You and you're music changed my life huge and the only thing that I can say about it is "Thank you". Now with paloma, I wish you the very best and I pray for Palome, you and your family. :wink2:

xxx chientje <3

love, sympathy, and prayers from around the world

You are young, you are strong dear Mika!:wub2:

Your sister will fully recover soon and our thoughts are always with Paloma, you and your lovely and brave family!

Hi Mika,

I would like to wish you and your family well, regarding the recent accident involving Paloma. I hope that all is well and that Sis will be ok in the near and present future.

I also want to wish you well and hope that you are coping ok with what has happened recently, as I went through somthing like this with my Younger sister a few years ago.

Be strong and keep your chin up, we are all wishing you well and hope that you and your family can find normality sometime sooner, rather than later.

like many of your fans here, I will always be shining on you and your family, like you have for us over the years.

Ads

xxx

jpardobarreto

on da twitter --

"It was nice to meet u today @mikasounds,

even in that cstomer-salesassnt condition.

I wish I was able to take apic with u.

Till next time ;-)"

via Twitter for Android

@LadyJane77

"stuff for his dogs"

via Twitter for Android in reply to LadyJane77

@jpardobarreto

"And what did he buy?"

via web in reply to jpardobarreto

@patricia4u

"I'm not the one to say if he was worried or rlaxd.

He just went to buy.

Good news are that he's goin to SthAmer, I'm from there."

via Twitter for Android in reply to patricia4u

@jpardobarreto

@TMF_PINAR did he look worried or relaxed?

"For all who doesn't believe me about @mikasounds,

I don't care.

By the way, he told me about Planeta Terra fest.

And he looks ok."

via Twitter for Android

@TMF_PINAR

"yep, he was ok.

I only got his autograph in the credit card receipt."

via Twitter for Android in reply to TMF_PINAR

@patricia4u @TMF_PINAR

"I couldn't ask him cos the shop was so busy at that moment,

even I couldn't take a photo with him, what a shame."

via Twitter for Android in reply to patricia4u

@jpardobarreto

great how was he and paloma?

via web in reply to jpardobarreto

"Hahahaha, what a day.

I just have served to @mikasounds in the shop where I'm working in UK.

Nice guy gave some good news for South America".

via web

Edited by A. Clay

Hey Mika! You cannot imagine how much happy I am! (we are). At this moment, mikasounds.com blokes every time I try to enter it (imagine how many people...!!!), but my friends told me Paloma is getting better (poor, I had them on tenterhooks:badmood:) So... hope she continues on this way! Give her a lot of smiles and strenght apart from +energy this time!! :wub2:

Edited by mikita

Dear Mika,I feel very happy to hear these good news.

Many times when I'm sad you fulls my life of happiness with your songs and your sweet voice..:mf_lustslow:

and now I want that you give to Paloma all my love and good feelings and the best whishes...

And I want to see again that beautiful smile in your lips and happiness in your wonderful eyes:wub2::wub2:

4001240382135rainbowcon.jpg

dear mika~

you make me happy. finally i'm listen your music.

That was all I can do. except for prayers.

love you, and send all my heart to your sister paloma :wub2:

+1

Dear Mika,

I want to send you the same message than my sister laymay..

We love you and all your family :wub2:

And today is really a happy day for us because we know Paloma is on her way to recover

When I tell you, Most sad is we live a different time (world).

funny story, say hi, etc. feeling decrease.

you know how much i support & love you. :huglove:

please remember me live in korea.

korea fall so beautiful, i want climbing with you~,:cheerful_h4h: and:squirrel:

Hi Mika

the very first time I heared your song Grace Kelly in late 2006/early 2007 I was on a respite holiday in Haven Lodge its a holiday place for young adults with mild learning difficulties I went there for 5 years (before my father passed away )for 2 weeks every 2 months support worker Stefan who was 23 at time whenever your song came on in car he'd dance like he had gone abit loony tunes on us he was abit like that in a funny kinda way(Stefan is now in the Navy ) I fell in love with the Grace Kelly song after he played it afew times then bought the cd Life in Cartoon Motion then I was hooked would play it in the kitchen at Haven Lodge very loud loud as I could in the Haven Lodge's office is upstairs in the attic 2 floors up the Manger Nicola would come down and turn volume but soon she gone put it up again another client (as the support staff called us there) Micheal Bayes was funny hyperactive like me and has his own DJ decks and stuff in the lounge we was totally obessed with your Grace Kelly song had the music video all time the support staff didnt dare turn it off we would dance and sing it on the DJ decks before I heard your songs had got totally bored with the music around at the time but since heard your music it has brought my love of music back and brightened up my days love your music.shows and everything else and its helped me stay positive and be creative have fun

my username is Punky cos I like 80s show Punky Brewster played by Soleil Moon Frye I saw the series in late 90s Soleil was also Roxy in Sabrina The Teenage Witch I used have a cat called Sabrina

Catherine Corrigan