to the Air Ambulance Unit."

via Twitter for iPhone

"Just got to the hospital to visit my sister Paloma and

she has told me what

my Fan Club have done for her.

It's amazing... "

via Twitter for iPhone

Edited by A. Clay

Um, well, I discovered you sometime last week or so, and you've affected me so much in such a short time. When I get to know you better, I hope to be able to make this more heart-felt (as if it wasn't enough now haha).

I really admire your positivity and love. You make me want to love every day and treat every day as the best day of my life.

Your songs never fail to brighten my mood, and when my mom was crying the other day I showed her your "Love Today" video, and she cheered right up. She laughed.

Now I strive to be one of your biggest fans, and hopefully one day I will be.

Seeing you live is now one of my dreams.

I mean, if your positivity reaches me in an album in less than a week, I can't even imagine how seeing you in person will affect me.

You've made my day more than once just by being you.

Please, keep being you.

Thank you so much.

- Larissa

Dear Mika,

Just a few words to tell you how much I love you and your family and my wonderful MFC family I met thanks to you.

I will always love you, that's for sure!

I owe you so much inspiration and fun times with your sweet fans here!

I know life hasn't been kind to you lately and I want to send good vibes to you and your family. I want to wish you only happiness from now on, that with time all is all right and that you create more and more beautiful new songs and be happy to share them with your fans on stage. Be happy always, honey, that's my wish for you from the bottom of my heart.

Dear MIka !

I hope you some day read this, and I just want you to know that you're music is just awsome !

You're a very good and dynamic artist and I really admire your creativity in all the songs that you have, as well as the lyrics and the musical background.

Me, and lots of other mexican fans WONDER if you could ever come to Mexico and let us hear some of your incredible genius,

I'd send you a message, but I don't really have anything to say. . . well this is m--mmbarassing. So. . . Hi, I guess. And also, I think you should listen to this band called the Avalanches. They've only made one record, but based on the music in your blogs, I think you'd apreciate them. If you like sample records, that is. It's kinda technoy. IDK, but it's GOOD! :D