Hi Mika!

Just saying thanks for coming to Brazil, finally after five years and using their own words >> "Five years waiting to come to Brazil, we are so happy to finally be here. Feels F* amazing":swoon:

:groupwave:

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAI2sFPYSLRF2f0Qj1lVE1k0DcE2gmIIW2rb0PSmlkND4tfzZxaAjAYbB9PDgPxyUFny-P3xlmsNHkvdgc2_lwXIAm1T1ULToG6qmWvs6TKVYXsEzOiRq0t3l.jpg

Hi Mika!

Just saying thanks for coming to Brazil, finally after five years and using their own words >> "Five years waiting to come to Brazil, we are so happy to finally be here. Feels F* amazing":swoon:

:groupwave:

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAI2sFPYSLRF2f0Qj1lVE1k0DcE2gmIIW2rb0PSmlkND4tfzZxaAjAYbB9PDgPxyUFny-P3xlmsNHkvdgc2_lwXIAm1T1ULToG6qmWvs6TKVYXsEzOiRq0t3l.jpg

and we hope you will not take another five to come back here :aah:. I hope it doesn't take even one more year :wub2:

mikabrazil.png

Edited by Lollipop Love

Dear Mika,

You're delish! I want my babies to BURST through your manwomb. I can't go a day without your music!!! I first heard you on mtv hits because they had on this weird playlist of "new and different artists" or something and oh BOY did I fall in love! I got all my friends hooked on you and now we're Mika addicts. I take pride in being a Mika fan since you're one of the only musicians who is most like a normal human being; ya know, no rehab, no wild scandals... and all that jazz. Keep up the amazingly good work (which shouldn't be too hard since the music industry is your calling) and I look forward to seeing you live in NY- I hope!

Love, ThatPinkSock (Rachel)

PS: You are Mikagasmic!!!!!

979, 980, 981 & 982

# count adjusted by Twitter:

app_3_2231777543_1569.gif.jpg

:Update:

cute%20coloring%20pages%20for%20teenagers_2.jpg

FROM Mr."M"

"Hmm

that tweet about the flight from buenos aires

was from over a week ago..."

about 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

"Visiting competition winners and a children's hospital this afternoon.

But first a bucket of coffee."

"Icey Icey.

5 am wake up call but finally made it to Milan where

it's just as cold as London!"

"On a BA flight from Buenos Aires to Sao Paulo

with Scissor Sisters, Phoenix and Hot Chip. Ha!"

Edited by A. Clay

Hey Mika! Check out the Top YT Video contest! The first page is almost all videos of your good self!!! We're voting for them all, and Let It Snow is on page 2, but not for long!!

Hey Mika! Check out the Top YT Video contest! The first page is almost all videos of your good self!!! We're voting for them all, and Let It Snow is on page 2, but not for long!!

mysuperstar05nl3.gif

OK, MEEKS,

the previous links posted

are for the last contests,

now closed:

You did REALLY WELL!

Below link is for the current one, Marilyn speaks of:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Top_YouTube_Video/2010/12

Do you believe that we are greedy?

This is how we amuse ourselves!

Edited by A. Clay

I don't believe that you ever read this, but who knows? If it happens, I just want you to know that I'm so grateful to you. You've made so amazing music, you have gave me amazing moments when I've just listened to your songs. My life hasn't always been so easy and those songs make me feel happy and make me think that everything is so much better now (even sometimes I have bad days like everyone).

I hope everything good for you. You seem like a person who really deserves it. Keep going and keep making us fans happy.

But guess what? You had a gig in my home country on my birthday and I couldn't come there. So I'm really hoping that you could come here in Finland again, please? Very pretty please? ♥ This time I would definitely come to see you.

THANK YOU ♥ ♥ ♥ for everything.

xoxoxoxoxo

Dear Mika,

Nice wax statue, but needless to say I prefer the real you, you are so full of life! :fangurl:

I was just wondering when you would share a bit of your new songs with us?

We're so sad to see your empty calendar and we could use a blog or a Vlog! :wink2:

Twitter is really great but a Vlog with a few tunes would make us feel so good!

Your contributions to "La Republica" are very impressive...the last one makes me want to ask you to run for world presidency :naughty:

Your thoughts are not that of a politician but of a humanist and I so agree with you!

Sending best wishes to Paloma, and hoping the muse is with you so your new songs are beautiful new "hairy babies" with easy delivery. :wink2:

I love, love you and I always will ♥

Hey MIKA!!!

What Gives? You tweet so randomly and we never know what the heck you are doing? Was that you plan all along? Well, we all miss yah and would love a little love here yah know. Do a blog or something like you used to...that was fun. And, it keeps us close to ya...well at least we feel like that.

*DO NOT GO ON TOUR UNTIL I FIND A JOB*....Just a suggestion.

See you soon!!!

Love You!!

Bye!!!:biggrin2:

I want to ask...

Some Russian fans are eager to congratulate Mika tangible congratulation. They asking any address. I want to offer it to them. But I do not know whether it is really for today's time. I myself would not dare to send a gift to here. But some want to send though to somewhere ... Will Mika be able to get a letter / souvenir, if send it to here?

MIKA

c/o Machine Management

4th Floor Studio

10 - 16 Scrutton Street

London, EC2A 4RU

Dear Mika,

I'll send you chocolates if you give us a video, or a tweet, or something that seems really insignifacant to you, but to us will mean the world. Unless you don't like chocolates...maybe I can make you prettiful shoes! LOLZ (the Z stands for Zebra!)

Wanting a mini-update,

The child who just ran into the boogie man, and gave him a boogie.

Dear Mika,

I'll send you chocolates if you give us a video, or a tweet, or something that seems really insignifacant to you, but to us will mean the world. Unless you don't like chocolates...maybe I can make you prettiful shoes! LOLZ (the Z stands for Zebra!)

Wanting a mini-update,

The child who just ran into the boogie man, and gave him a boogie.

Chocolates? Well, well ... Poor Mika... I'm sorry,dear MikaSun :)