aww did you like that? lol I know sappy aren't i? teehee but he really has made my life all the more easier to bare when it's all been too much to deal with

I just wish I could say a big thank you to him in person & give him a big hug squeezy hug :huglove: I just adore him soo much he's been the light in my darkness :blush-anim-cl::cheerful_h4h:

he truly has given me the strength to carry one when i felt i couln't anymore

Yeah, I know what you mean... :blush-anim-cl:

I like what you wrote 'cause you're speaking openheartedly and I don't think you're sappy if you really feel that :wub2:

Thought exactly the same, that you should thank him in person, I'm sure he'd appreciate it a lot!

Have you already met him?

Your words also touched me 'cause Mika has been brightening the life of many of us as well, he's a special guy, we all know that, and people like him make me want to become a better person

Yeah, I know what you mean... :blush-anim-cl:

I like what you wrote 'cause you're speaking openheartedly and I don't think you're sappy if you really feel that :wub2:

Thought exactly the same, that you should thank him in person, I'm sure he'd appreciate it a lot!

Have you already met him?

Your words also touched me 'cause Mika has been brightening the life of many of us as well, he's a special guy, we all know that, and people like him make me want to become a better person

yup I truly meant EVERY single word of it :wub2: i do speak open heartedly yes now & then (as it says in a michael jackson song, i don't sing it if i don't mean it) well I don't say it if i don't mean it!!

i've kinda met him but i didn't even get to say hello as some ignorant fans kept pushing in, i just about managed to get his autograph & that was it:thumbdown: I didn't even gt to say hello Mika that's how much they were pushing me outta the way :boxed::thumbdown:

hopefully when he next does a gig I'll get to meet him properly & thank him for bringing some much needed light into my life & give him a big lovely squeezy hug (If he'll let me that is) :wub2:

yup I truly meant EVERY single word of it :wub2: i do speak open heartedly yes now & then (as it says in a michael jackson song, i don't sing it if i don't mean it) well I don't say it if i don't mean it!!

i've kinda met him but i didn't even get to say hello as some ignorant fans kept pushing in, i just about managed to get his autograph & that was it:thumbdown: I didn't even gt to say hello Mika that's how much they were pushing me outta the way :boxed::thumbdown:

hopefully when he next does a gig I'll get to meet him properly & thank him for bringing some much needed light into my life & give him a big lovely squeezy hug (If he'll let me that is) :wub2:

I truly wish you with all my heart you'll get to meet him, have the opportunity to talk to him and give him a huge hug!! :wub2:

hummmumumum.. MIKA

*bursts into tears and runs away*

lol, aww come back heerreee you can hug Mika if you want to as well I was just kidding

here

*hands Mika to charlotte for a hug*

have a hug with Mika but don't forget to hand him back when you've finished won't you:naughty::wink2:

Edited by DarkLight

lol, aww come back heerreee you can hug Mika if you want to as well I was just kidding

here

*hands Mika to charlotte for a hug*

have a hug with Mika but don't forget to hand him back when you've finished won't you:naughty::wink2:

thankyou! *gives mika big hug*

are you sure i can't take him home? i'll take good care of him *puppy eyes*

Dear Mika,

We've just been buried in snow here in Toronto. *Brrr*

My 8 year old daughter hasn't stopped begging me to take her tobogganing, but I'm way too busy chatting with Mika Fan Club members, and watching your last years preformance on Jool's Hootenanny show again, and the brilliant professionally shot Relax video of you performing in Atlanta, that I just don't have the time.

You take her. Because we've recently learned that you'd make a much better sledding playmate. Please and thanks.

Sincerely,

Suzy

• 1 month later...

MIKA, i'll bet you know this right off the top of your head--

RE:

QUESTION for a smart MFCer--

Who, among you, know(s) the proper name of

the music used for the film trailer* for

"THE FALL" and will you PLEASE tell me?

* http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2511470873/

MIKA, I've heard this for years and really like it.

A little help?

Edited by A. Clay