Mika Mika Mika Mika... You'll surely not read this :P But I'll write because I feel like expressing my feelings for you...

So... since 2006, I fell in love. With you.

You're such a brilliant man, a wise wise man that is really talented in what you do best and you're music have inspired me in EVERYTHING in life. You're music is a soundtrack of my life. You have the most amazing voice ever. I love you for who you are, and sincerly, I don't want you to change because everything is beautiful in you. Your face, your smile, your personality ALL ! I'm gonna stop here, because I'll never finish if I continue.

Sincerly, your fan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear "boss" :flowers2:

Man you're amazing, don't know what else I can say, wish for u all the happiness in the world :biggrin2: thanks for all :huglove:

of his Brazilians fans with much love on this special day Happy Birthday :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]EQJUUFxTc_s[/YOUTUBE]

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! May you have successful career through all your life, rain of love come upon you from all of us every single day, I hope you'll have prosperous, joyful, healthy life, and you'll find your true love someday that can support and love you no matter who you are. A sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart goes to you, your talent, your personality, and the way you lived up your life.....you've inspired me since I found you Mika. You make my life even meaningful:wub2:

LONG LIVE MIKA!!!!

Your #1 Indonesian fan: Vanessa

5iz5w6.jpg

HAPPY ELLE ME DIT BIRTHDAY, MIKA!

in France . . .

#1 TOP 10 POP SONGS-

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10popsongs.html

&

#1 TOP 10 SONGS-

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html

[YouTube]NiHWwKC8WjU[/YouTube]

VIVA MIKA: VIVA ELLE ME DIT!

Edited by A. Clay

Hi Mika

Hope you are having a great birthday and are enjoying yourself I sent you a handmade card in the post to address given on mfc on were to post fanmail and things I made card it myself at front of it is drawing of my cats Tilly and Alfie up in air balloon hope you like it and have got it I also put a small letter in it saying how I cant wait for new uk tour hopefully next yr I cant get enough of seeing your shows as theyre the best and magical and most of all fun you and love all songs and stuff you write great songs that are different which is good as some other bands n artists songs can get abit boring but with yours could never lose interest been your fan since late 2006/early 2007 and cant wait for your 3rd album sure it been great as you are very talented and great song writer would you consider having a penguin as a pet as I seen Mr Poppers Penguins last week it was funny penguins look cute and playful would love one as a pet but not sure if its allowed as theyre zoo kind of animals my older brother bought me a 3ft toy penguin so maybe thats close to having a pet penguin I think would need a bath full of ice for them but if it was possible would you like a pet penguin anyway need to go now but take care and hopefully see you soon at one of your shows Catherine Corrigan x

P,S I but my twitter username on letter so you may remember me and in hope you might send me reply on twitter I very patient so dont mind when but please send me a message if you dont mind put my mind at rest that you got it and like it

Even my cat loves your music! :teehee: Here she is, saying "TBWKTM is mine! Get your own copy!" Luckily, I have two copies, but she's got the deluxe one!

001drba9

:roftl: She's beautiful.

I keep my Mika stuff away from my cats because they like to chew everything. :aah:

Hi dear beloved,

today i was listening in loop your wonderful, french last single, and i was inspired by french's musicality...and I thought that a couple of "translations"could be wonderful for this song. I mean: an english version (i guess you've already thought that) of course, but i was singing some words in italian or in spanish and the result has been very funny :)

Just think about versions for other countries :teehee:

Oh...if you want i've in mind italian and english lyrics version :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Delighted to learn you are returning SEPT 20th

to perform in Seoul, Korea MIKA:

You are obviously comfortable there . . .

[YOUTUBE]Jya_NV0uBp4[/YOUTUBE]

. . . and there's LOTS of LOVE there for you:

[YOUTUBE]7W2om1GVxPA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay