http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3522271&postcount=51

[YouTube]mdWABSZKMj4[/YouTube]

YO MIKA, NICE!

Great conclusion to a swell summer festival tour!

http://www.videolina.it/play/18902/%0AMIKKA%20SUCCESSO%20CALAVOLPE%0A.html

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?ltspb0f5d49vuki

AND,

5iz5w6.jpg

ththAnimatedBravoSmiley.gif

EXTRA NICE

#1 in France . . .

TOP 10 POP SONGS-

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10popsongs.html

#2 in France . . .

TOP 10 SONGS-

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html

Edited by A. Clay

Article translation?

Porto Cervo. With a whimsical style somewhere between the cartoon and the musical phenomenon Mika conquers the public of Cala di Volpe. The 28-year old Anglo-Lebanese dance for an hour ago, the 800 ultra-luxury hotel guests a symbol of the Costa Smeralda. A fun and theatrical performances. A musical journey in period costume through her greatest hits, from the carefree "Relax take it easy" unleashed the "Lollipop" through the engaging "Grace Kelly".

Mika's debut at the Cala di Volpe is worthy of applause. Greets the public in an almost perfect Italian flag and uses some expressions to invite the public to let off steam. An invitation that does not fall on deaf ears. Because the first one to have fun on stage by the pool with giant screens on either side, it's him. And its overwhelming laughter becomes contagious. From under the stage hundreds of girls screaming his name. But jostling to shake his hand or try to go on stage there are only teenagers, but ladies of all ages, wrapped in clothes extra luxury. With "Relax" Mika heats eight hundred guests at the gala dinner Midsummer Starwood signed.

After less than half an hour in many leave their beautiful tables from 1100 euros per person to stand up to dance or near the stage. A miracle in the past managed a few artists. Mika and his band, all with seventeenth-century wigs and dresses, give rise to funny sketch. Shows both where they are the first to have fun.

The versatile artist, indicated by many as the new Freddie Mercury, exhibits a remarkable voice control. Perfect as a continuous succession of tones. Even more complicated with his falsetto voice seem natural. The audience sings and dances with "Happy Ending", "Kick Ass", "We are golden," with the overwhelming "Grace Kelly" and "Lollipop." The relationship with the audience is a striking element in the performance of the young artist and unleashed. Repeatedly reaches out to girls of the parterre and pushes up on stage to dance with him. Divide the audience into teams and make them compete on the choruses of his songs. More a spectacle than a concert.

The music goes on until midnight when the lights go out on stage and touch the sky lit with fireworks. A roaring waterfall of lights illuminates the bay of Cala di Volpe and maxy yacht in the harbor. It should be ended with a huge public success the second major event organized by Starwood in Costa Smeralda, the hotel giant that manages the hotel owned by Colony Capital's Tom Barrack. The first was the gala dinner with performances by Leona Lewis, in July. An important result of the public over the performance of Mika. About 800 dinner guests of super luxury poolside, the hotel dressed for the occasion of wisteria and silver. The demands have exceeded available places. 1100 euros the cost of the evening, excluding wine, dinner buffet prepared by chefs internationally famed. Menu luxury made even more precious by the music star Mika.

Edited by A. Clay

Il fenomeno Mika travolge il pubblico del «Cala di Volpe»

Il cantante, ballerino, performer anglo libanese ha fatto ballare per un'ora gli 800 ospiti extralusso dell'hotel

http://lanuovasardegna.gelocal.it/cronaca/2011/08/14/news/il-fenomeno-mika-travolge-il-pubblico-del-cala-di-volpe-4790771

Edited by A. Clay

MIKA, Are these the correct ones you reference?

[YOUTUBE]hiJ9AnNz47Y[/YOUTUBE]

and

[YOUTUBE]1C7nX7GekLg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay

Hey!

[YOUTUBE]iZrpSmnCIyM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay

Mika Mika Mika Mika... You'll surely not read this :P But I'll write because I feel like expressing my feelings for you...

So... since 2006, I fell in love. With you.

You're such a brilliant man, a wise wise man that is really talented in what you do best and you're music have inspired me in EVERYTHING in life. You're music is a soundtrack of my life. You have the most amazing voice ever. I love you for who you are, and sincerly, I don't want you to change because everything is beautiful in you. Your face, your smile, your personality ALL ! I'm gonna stop here, because I'll never finish if I continue.

Sincerly, your fan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear "boss" :flowers2:

Man you're amazing, don't know what else I can say, wish for u all the happiness in the world :biggrin2: thanks for all :huglove:

of his Brazilians fans with much love on this special day Happy Birthday :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]EQJUUFxTc_s[/YOUTUBE]

HAPPY ELLE ME DIT BIRTHDAY MIKA!

523367939_721881.gif?4

Edited by A. Clay

Mika, thank you for your music. Your songs makes my life happy. You are amazing and creative artist, and I wish you happines, inspiration and all that you want. Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! May you have successful career through all your life, rain of love come upon you from all of us every single day, I hope you'll have prosperous, joyful, healthy life, and you'll find your true love someday that can support and love you no matter who you are. A sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart goes to you, your talent, your personality, and the way you lived up your life.....you've inspired me since I found you Mika. You make my life even meaningful:wub2:

LONG LIVE MIKA!!!!

Your #1 Indonesian fan: Vanessa

Happy Birthday Mika!!!!

I hope you have a great day and a great year and I also want to say thank you for all the happiness you and your music has brought me!

:lg:

Hey Mika..!!

This day is of your birthday, and I wish you happy this day -

This day is once in year, this day is only for you..!:huglove:

Have an amazing day and enjoy it...!:flowers2:

Hi Mika

Hope you are having a great birthday and are enjoying yourself I sent you a handmade card in the post to address given on mfc on were to post fanmail and things I made card it myself at front of it is drawing of my cats Tilly and Alfie up in air balloon hope you like it and have got it I also put a small letter in it saying how I cant wait for new uk tour hopefully next yr I cant get enough of seeing your shows as theyre the best and magical and most of all fun you and love all songs and stuff you write great songs that are different which is good as some other bands n artists songs can get abit boring but with yours could never lose interest been your fan since late 2006/early 2007 and cant wait for your 3rd album sure it been great as you are very talented and great song writer would you consider having a penguin as a pet as I seen Mr Poppers Penguins last week it was funny penguins look cute and playful would love one as a pet but not sure if its allowed as theyre zoo kind of animals my older brother bought me a 3ft toy penguin so maybe thats close to having a pet penguin I think would need a bath full of ice for them but if it was possible would you like a pet penguin anyway need to go now but take care and hopefully see you soon at one of your shows Catherine Corrigan x

P,S I but my twitter username on letter so you may remember me and in hope you might send me reply on twitter I very patient so dont mind when but please send me a message if you dont mind put my mind at rest that you got it and like it

Hey Mika! :bye: Happy Birthday! I still can't believe how quickly time is going. I wish I had the superpower like you said you wanted, to stop time.

Even my cat loves your music! :teehee: Here she is, saying "TBWKTM is mine! Get your own copy!" Luckily, I have two copies, but she's got the deluxe one!

001drba9

Even my cat loves your music! :teehee: Here she is, saying "TBWKTM is mine! Get your own copy!" Luckily, I have two copies, but she's got the deluxe one!

001drba9

:roftl: She's beautiful.

I keep my Mika stuff away from my cats because they like to chew everything. :aah: