Please Stop!!! All Of You!!!

Sivan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant take it anymore......

u all post interviews and AMAZING pictures of mika...

how can i live like this??!! u guys want me to have a heart atack?!?!?

its 3am now... and im looking threw some pix...

mika...if u read this... im not some crazy obssessive person but im sorry!!! u seem like such a sweet person and all i want to do is hug u!!!!! (be carefull at coachella....u gonna get the biggest hug ever! dont say i didnt warn u!) :bleh:

i think i might leave this place and go to some other forum...with NO mika....

i just cant take it anymore!!!

mika!!! stop being so cute! URE KILLING US!!!

im 27 and i feel like 16 all over again.... :)

and dont even let me start about mika music!!! can i say ADDICTIVE?!!?!

i cant stop shaking my butt!

H E L P !

i know who you feel:wink2: it happens to me as well...it's just crazy:shocked: sometimes i think i need serious help

but don't worry...just enjoy:punk:

and yes-his music is addictive (i never knew you can fall in love with someone's voice or music, but it's possible)

god, i'm crazy

i know!!!

i dont know but i think mika put some hidden message on his album....

"love me love me love me.....love me love me love me u cant stop loving me"

not very much HIDDEN :biggrin2: LOL

but good to see that I'm not the only one affected by Mika in that way....

...I believe that we're in this together.... and it feels GOOD :punk:

Thank you all :flowers2:

Sivan you're so right!!! i'm 24 and i feel like a 12years old girl...my friends just look at me in a certain way:sneaky2: well, they don't understand!:thumbdown:

thank god you're here and i'm not the only one! and you're all so nice, it's a blessing i've met you!:blush-anim-cl: you keep feeding my mika-obsession and thank you!!:biggrin2:

i totally understand u!i'm in the same situtation (but much worse: i hv my baccaleureat in 2 weeks and i'm spending all my time on mcf and not studying) my mom is going crazy!! but i better study coz if i pass my dad's gonna get me tix to one of mika's concerts( since he's not coming anytime soon to lebanon that means i'll travel to the us or uk or wherever his concert is:D)

Luuuuucky you!!!

I want to go to his concert to!! you should study!! you're gonna get something, and not such a bad something!! :wink2:

Btw I know the feeling of not studying :bleh: I've got at least 1 exam/week and i'm stuck to this forum!! :biggrin2:

Yes I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather in Kuwait?! Don't get me started! I'm sure I'm the only member on this forum that's melting away in 38 degrees :crybaby:

Bloody hell! I can't even cope with 30 degrees! Which is an embaressment, because I'm iranian so I should be able to live in like 50 degrees. But growing up in north sweden we're lucky if we have like 25 degrees, ofcourse it has been 30 degrees even up here :bleh:

ok i just read that temperatures and i wa lsike WHAT?1 thats FREEZING its warmer here, but then i realized thats probably in celcius

Oh yeah! definitely in celsius!!! haha :roftl:

50 degrees is 122 fahrenheit, 30 is 86... just to give you an idea