** New Forum **

mikablog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys and gals.

IF YOU CAN READ THIS THEN YOU ARE SEEING THE NEW FORUM.

We moved to a bigger and better forum yesterday. But whenever any site is moved it can take a while for the Internet to catch up. This is known as DNS.

There are still a few bugs that we are working on (for example, the attachment system is being upgraded at the moment)

But there will be a few other bugs as well, so have a play and please PM me with anything that is not working.

Thanks for your patience.

Hoooraaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm back!

After spending all morning here, for some reason I reverted this

afternoon to "The Dark Side." There are still a few of us over there

I'm afraid. :(

But at least now I'm back!

Whew!

dcdeb

• 3 weeks later...

:thumb_yello: Looks like I made it in.

It's wonderful to see so many Mika fans. I for one am very proud of his accomplishments and achievements. He never gave up, even when things went against him...he saw a dream and he followed it to fruition. And baby, look at him now!

Although at times he may sound like "Freddie", he is true to one person only: Mika! He is blessed with a unique voice, amazing talent and enchanting personality.

Never let go of your dream, dear Mika. You have so much joy and happiness to give in a world full of hate and sorrow. I thank you for putting a smile on my face and a dance in my step whenever I listen to your music. How can I possible stay sad?! Bless you for you are an Angel!

• 2 weeks later...