Picture Captions!

Zsina

I prefer Hermione/Snape fic. :lmao:

But Mika doesn't have a wand, he's a Muggle. Holy ****, I can imagine the plot: their Wizard/Muggle love transcends boundaries and stands strong despite the ridicule they each recieve from their respective communities. It's like a Romeo & Juliet for perverted Mika fans. :roll1:

:roftl::roftl: I wonder if anyone will read this and go off and write it.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl: I wonder if anyone will read this and go off and write it.

For the sake of the English Language and the dignity of all Mika fans I hope not. But if they do, they'd better let me know. There're few things more entertaining than a very well-done extremely badly written slash fic. :naughty:

For the sake of the English Language and the dignity of all Mika fans I hope not. But if they do, they'd better let me know. There're few things more entertaining than a very well-done extremely badly written slash fic. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: Any type of badly written erotic fanfiction is hilarious in general. Especially the kind where the person who wrote it has no idea about some things, and it's completely off. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: Any type of badly written erotic fanfiction is hilarious in general. Especially the kind where the person who wrote it has no idea about some things, and it's completely off. :naughty:

Or when they fall into the trap of cliches e.g. Romeo & Juliet story lines, fallen hero stories, stories about villians who deep down just really want to be loved, love at first sight stories, friends becoming lovers stories... the list goes on. :lmao:

Shouldn't I be apologising for almost killing my beloved Hannah? :o

Although, I can only imagine the acts of wand-related perversion that Mika/Dumbledore is begging for to be badly written. I'm also sure that Mika wouldn't cramp Dumbledore's eccentric style.

ROFL!!! :roll1:

It's like the Harry/Snape slash that I've read. Disgusting what they do with their wands. :roftl:

oh wow. :shocked:

I prefer Hermione/Snape fic. :lmao:

But Mika doesn't have a wand, he's a Muggle. Holy ****, I can imagine the plot: their Wizard/Muggle love transcends boundaries and stands strong despite the ridicule they each recieve from their respective communities. It's like a Romeo & Juliet for perverted Mika fans. :roll1:

wow.

let's just say i've laughed the hardest i have all week. :bleh: