Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

peterhill_netmika28329.jpg

To my left and right are the emergency exits. If you are sitting in an exit row...

_42586159_mika_getty203b.jpg

What?? Zombie chic is the new hot thing!

fileCAAIKS21.jpg

No, it's not cold.. but DAMN I look hot like this.

file.gif

New at Ikea is the Mika Chair. Fits comfortably in any room, and you fit comfortably on him.. er.. it..

:roftl:

yes most definitely - all of them are funtastic!!!!:roftl:

this is a great thread!! :biggrin2:

You all are entirely too funny -- I can't say which caption I

find the funniest, they're all good!

Thanks so much for the giggles!

I'll see what I can come up with...

dcdeb

food.jpg

MMM... I could just shovel this chocie in forever... its good!

lion6.jpg

Ring a ring a rosie.. a pocket full of posies... a tissue a tissue.. we all fall down!

mika2.jpg

pucker up!

pose.jpg

aww how cute! your squealing! that must mean i look hot when i pose like this...

eyes.jpg

can't think of a caption for this one...

born4mika

:shocked: LOL !! and you have the right to have a computer at school ? :blink: you lucky !!!

eh eh i wish i could do that :blush-anim-cl:

We have computer-rooms (not sure about that term ^^) where there are enough computers for a whole class. We use computers quite often...

And it's nice to surf a bit in the lesson ^_^

We have computer-rooms (not sure about that term ^^) where there are enough computers for a whole class. We use computers quite often...

And it's nice to surf a bit in the lesson ^_^

sure it does :thumb_yello: !! the only pb is that you can't listen to any mika song :thumbdown: because if you did the teacher would find out that you're not working :roftl: ... it's a pity !! btw i've added you as a friend on myspace :thumb_yello:

sure it does :thumb_yello: !! the only pb is that you can't listen to any mika song :thumbdown: because if you did the teacher would find out that you're not working :roftl: ... it's a pity !! btw i've added you as a friend on myspace :thumb_yello:

The radio is on in the classroom actually, but they don't play Mika :/ Stupid radio...

Thanks, I've accepted you^^

Yep... And I'm absolutely not reading the forums instead of doing some questions in Psychology... :fisch:

your lucky, my schools blocks so many websites i havnt even tried to get on becaise i figured they would have this one blocked, i dont know why because mika is a wholsesome role model