Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:doh: why didn't I think of that?

Laser printing, though, you don't want the picture to smudge with the drool. :naughty:

But be verrryy careful of papercuts! Ouch.

:roftl:

Why do I get the feeling that Mika would like that? Oh, wait, now I know. It's because of this...

hannahgo6.gif

... it wasn't me. :mf_rosetinted:

I've run out of lollipops myself actually. And marshmallows. I must refill on Monday. :shocked: To be completely random and off-topic, I love strawberry ice cream, it's so underrated. Chocolate's a luscious classic and vanilla's subtle and versatile but strawberry's fun and evokes my childhood. :original:

ah darn i just read that and started craving an icecream sunday... vanilla with yummy hot fudge, whip cream, chocolate chips mmmmmmmmmmmm

but no, im on a diet and i cant eat it

:sad:

Laser printing, though, you don't want the picture to smudge with the drool. :naughty:

Why do I get the feeling that Mika would like that? Oh, wait, now I know. It's because of this...

hannahgo6.gif

how do you get them screen cpatures!!! (i should know, ive just done a two year course using the newest computer technology)! - but i dont

how do you get them screen cpatures!!! (i should know, ive just done a two year course using the newest computer technology)! - but i dont

My video program that I have on my computer has a screen capture option. That's how I got those. :)

hannahgo6.gif

OMG OMG OMG who made this ingenious hilarious frighteningly amusing piece of utter filth.

go immediately to the confessional booth you need urgent redemption (and you gotta tell me how you MAKE these things, but don't tell Holy Johnny as in MY position :angel_not:I should know better, perhaps I just need to confiscate it. :das:

hannahgo6.gif

OMG OMG OMG who made this ingenious hilarious frighteningly amusing piece of utter filth.

go immediately to the confessional booth you need urgent redemption (and you gotta tell me how you MAKE these things, but don't tell Holy Johnny as in MY position :angel_not:I should know better, perhaps I just need to confiscate it. :das:

HAHAHAHA that would be me. :roftl: :roftl:

Haha, no caption from me this time, just here to tell you that it is sooooo funny to see Mika drumming/whipping/doing eh... to Patrick Wolfs 'Magic Position' which I am listening to on my iPod right at this moment. :naughty:

hannahgo6.gif

Haha, no caption from me this time, just here to tell you that it is sooooo funny to see Mika drumming/whipping/doing eh... to Patrick Wolfs 'Magic Position' which I am listening to on my iPod right at this moment. :naughty:

hannahgo6.gif

Don't do this to me. MikaPatrick :wub2: :wub2:

I'm demented, I swear. :roftl:

HAHAHAHA that would be me. :roftl: :roftl:

what a genious luvvin' it, now you have to tell me how you make them or I shall drag you by the ear to our temple and lock you in vestry reciting a zillion hail mikas until you confess how you make them :P ( I know that is not a true punishment as we adore our prayers to our lord, but...still.:wink2:

what a genious luvvin' it, now you have to tell me how you make them or I shall drag you by the ear to our temple and lock you in vestry reciting a zillion hail mikas until you confess how you make them :P ( I know that is not a true punishment as we adore our prayers to our lord, but...still.:wink2:

:roftl:

The program that I watch videos on has a screen capture feature, so I just took three quick snapshots of the video right after each other while he did that, saved them, cropped them and then used Jasc Animation Shop to animate them. :)

Holy Johnny is back? :shocked: