Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

The program that I watch videos on has a screen capture feature, so I just took three quick snapshots of the video right after each other while he did that, saved them, cropped them and then used Jasc Animation Shop to animate them. :)

ah I see..easy :boxed: lol mind you I may have these probs but I cant even work my mobile properly so I shall just give up now and leave it to the sexperts lol.

What happened to him in the first place?

Violet, did you scare him away? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

No, you know I noticed that Freddie was not there and then Sasje reminded me of the fact that it was my turn to look after him this weekend :shocked:

I felt so guilty and passed by in the confession booth - but Johnny was not there either. Of course they said it was my fault :sneaky2:

And then the Mika disappeared. ...

lostnt2.gif

*sigh* what a day! :no:

No, you know I noticed that Freddie was not there and then Sasje reminded me of the fact that it was my turn to look after him this weekend :shocked:

I felt so guilty and passed by in the confession booth - but Johnny was not there either. Of course they said it was my fault :sneaky2:

And then the Mika disappeared. ...

lostnt2.gif

*sigh* what a day! :no:

ooo how did you make his vanish so neatly when I try that it looks like iv'e done it with gardening shears :sneaky2:

lostnt2.gif

A Mika shaped hole...how sad. :(

It's just like the one I have in my heart. (insert dramatic sigh here)

lol awww we ALL have the same affliction my dear, it comes with the territory, it's a tamagotchii we must bear.

ooo how did you make his vanish so neatly when I try that it looks like iv'e done it with gardening shears :sneaky2:

:shocked: How often do I have to say it? IT WASN'T ME!! He just vanished! I didn't put a hand on him I swear! (at least Hannah or Scut would know if I did :naughty:, you can ask them)

lol awww we ALL have the same affliction my dear, it comes with the territory, it's a tamagotchii we must bear.

Someone please! Help me fill this Mika-shaped hole! :crybaby:

Hey, I should write a song about that! Hopefully it will be a subtle enough so people won't know who it's about. I want to be a little mysterious...:biggrin2:

Someone please! Help me fill this Mika-shaped hole! :crybaby:

Hey, I should write a song about that! Hopefully it will be a subtle enough so people won't know who it's about. I want to be a little mysterious...:biggrin2:

hmm well entitle it "I need a hole filling" though I'm not sure if that is the right ambiance you would want to create :wink2:

Scut money I am loving this mikacookieminigimmesy2.png:naughty:

It was made by Deconstruction in the Australian Thread. It's an inside joke that the Aussies have, we named Subway's M&M Cookies "Mika Cookies" so whenever we visit Subway we order a "Mika Cookie" and get some very puzzled looks. :naughty:

EDIT: I just realised that you called me "Scut Money". Gold!

:shocked: How often do I have to say it? IT WASN'T ME!! He just vanished! I didn't put a hand on him I swear! (at least Hannah or Scut would know if I did :naughty:, you can ask them)

Have you? :das:

Well, I won't go calling it "Fill My Hole", that's for sure!
I'm sure he will understand the DEEPER MEANING

I was going to comment on this but then I remembered that this isn't the Knitting Thread. :wink2: