• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im amazed!! :shocked:

That's so many messages!

Im totally amazed!! :thumb_yello:

(He doesn't have to do more than say he considered it and instantly makes my day!! :lmfao: )

well its the thought that counts :)

:thumb_yello: Mika is such a real person, with mega feelings and respect for everything and everyone, i'm sure he will thank everyone, not just the ones that made it in time for the book..:thumb_yello:

noone should be sad that they missed the opportunity...there will be plenty more, Mika is here to stay, he is the music af today, tomorrow and forever!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

well its the thought that counts :)

Exactly! I don't really expect a message from him, but the thought that he cared enough to say he wanted to do it is very nice indeed :)

Thanks again, Sivan, for having such a great idea and allowing us to be a part of it!

dcdeb

.....but the thought that he cared enough to say he wanted to do it is very nice indeed :)....

Yeah, excatly! He knows that everything he says, is going to be all our this place in no time... :biggrin2:

*oh finally i can access the forum today!*

omg, how cute is that?? thank everyone privately is so kind and sweet!!! i'm so happy he really appreciates what we do for him, and that he does care of us!:wub2:

Sivan you're my hero! a special thanx to you for making all of this!! *hug*