New Moderators

mikablog

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am thanks to you too , and my Mam , my hamster , whitey the rabbit , all the people that believed in me , the sun , mika , cherisse and all others , i feel so emotional :crybaby:

:roftl: seems the speech that actors say at oscar prize-giving... :roftl: THANK YOU FREDDIE!!

• 2 weeks later...

:mf_rosetinted:OH Sivan, I just ADORE that desktop thing with the smiley MmmmMIKAs ...I think it's that smile that just does it, makes my ancient knees wobble till I loose my balance, feel faint and a little QUEASY and then I keel over and play dead in the hope that MmmmMIKA will come find me and give me the x of life ahhh sigh....I'm having a MIKAmare, but a nice one heh or perhaps I am just daymikaring or Mikadreaming or something not sure if there is a mikaizm for it yet, btw I love that thread lol keep thinking of new ones.

my own desktop is just a pic I think I may have made when he looks sorta sad but brings out my motherly instincts to HUG teh bones offve him.

Try it enfa , im not sure if admin or mods get that .. give it a wirl :biggrin2:

The thing is, I had already done it when I wrote that post! Hmm.. I wrote why I wanted to report it and all that.. Hmm.. Hmm.. We'll find out someday when Sunny's back!

:mf_rosetinted:OH Sivan, I just ADORE that desktop thing with the smiley MmmmMIKAs ...I think it's that smile that just does it, makes my ancient knees wobble till I loose my balance, feel faint and a little QUEASY and then I keel over and play dead in the hope that MmmmMIKA will come find me and give me the x of life ahhh sigh....I'm having a MIKAmare, but a nice one heh or perhaps I am just daymikaring or Mikadreaming or something not sure if there is a mikaizm for it yet, btw I love that thread lol keep thinking of new ones.

my own desktop is just a pic I think I may have made when he looks sorta sad but brings out my motherly instincts to HUG teh bones offve him.

happy u like it ;)

• 4 weeks later...