Have You Met MIKA?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Met MIKA?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yesyetrday itried to meet him, but the rude staff of HMV Oxford Street London did not allowed me to meet him because i had Mika's album with me that i havn't bought there... It's crazy, man!!

Mika, i wanna meet you! Please help me!!

Very strange, I didn't buy my CDs in that store either, but still got them signed... :blink:

Tootch, DCDeb and I are going to meet him in DC...if it's the last thing I do. I'm very determined!:biggrin2:

LOL! I'm happy to hear you say that... because I would very much like to meet him as well! If you're that determined, I'll be sure to stick close by you! :)

dcdeb

I have met him and he is the nicest sweetest guy ever !!! :biggrin2:

Wish I could meet him again though... Once you have it you want more ! :naughty:

To those ofyou who haven't met him yet, I'm sure you will eventually ! Have hope !!!

You're so lucky, i was at the same show as you but i couldn't wait, i was working at midnight.. I only saw Luc Plamondon enter in the Club Soda like 10 minutes after the show!

yes i met him yesterday at HMV and he was so nice, a few other stars could take some lessons from him. he is nice to everyone and says hello, asks you questions he is just as amazing as his music.

i have been to other signings and they dont even look at you, they just sign your stuff give you that false smile after and its like next.

my two boys have now met him as well and they were ecstatic. so nearly a full house, just my hubby now who would like to meet him as well.

yes i met him yesterday at HMV and he was so nice, a few other stars could take some lessons from him. he is nice to everyone and says hello, asks you questions he is just as amazing as his music.

i have been to other signings and they dont even look at you, they just sign your stuff give you that false smile after and its like next.

my two boys have now met him as well and they were ecstatic. so nearly a full house, just my hubby now who would like to meet him as well.

i agree lol, i think he should do classes for celebrities on how to treat a fan!

No BUT should of done if I wasnt so drunk!:naughty::biggrin2:

eh ! i wouldnt have gone within an inch if i wasnt so drunk ! i never realized how gorgeous he was until i saw him in person :mf_lustslow:

I can't answer to this poll because my answer would be "yes and no" ! I haven't actually met him in flesh and bones (sigh !) but I had the opportunity to exchange a few words with him on the phone when he was invited on a French radio. It was a great moment for me ! I was so impressed ! He even told me "grosses bises" (big kisses) at the end of our little chat ! :blush-anim-cl: I recorded it and regularly listen to it !!!!! :wub2: But I think if I really met him, I would fall in little pieces on the ground !!!!!!

Once you have it you want more ! :naughty:

Yea.... It's a bloody truth :sneaky2: I met him only twice, but it made me want to see him even more.... I have my Atlanta tickets hanging on the wall and still keep desperatelly refreshing ticketmaster.com for NYC show...

And here I have a secret dream: me and Mika will be flying from NYC to Atlanta the same day!!!! I'm dying to know what airlines he's gonna travel :biggrin2:

Yea.... It's a bloody truth :sneaky2: I met him only twice, but it made me want to see him even more.... I have my Atlanta tickets hanging on the wall and still keep desperatelly refreshing ticketmaster.com for NYC show...

And here I have a secret dream: me and Mika will be flying from NYC to Atlanta the same day!!!! I'm dying to know what airlines he's gonna travel :biggrin2:

I come home from school early to refresh my ticketmaster page. And I'm SOO jealous that you met him before the gramercy show!!!! Tell me the story again <333

At the NYC CD signing he was SUPER friendly and did his absolute best to make every singe one of his fans feel special which musta been hard after the first couple hours..

And I'm SOO jealous that you met him before the gramercy show!!!! Tell me the story again <333

Actually I met him before AND after Gramercy show!!! BEFORE the show-I noticed a guy who looked like MIKA walking down the street-when he was about to walk in to the theater, I said: HI MIKA!!! :wub2: He said HI to me :wub2: :wub2: I'll see you inside later (or something like that) :blush-anim-cl: Everybody was expecting him to arrive in limo or something, and he just walked in!!! Almost nobOdy noticed him!!!!

After the show me and Lissy were waiting for him to sign our CDs at a wrong place!!! When someone told us that MIKA is by the other exit and when we approached there-MIKA was already in the car leaving the place :shocked: But he stopped the car, got of the car, signed our CDs, SINATRASDAME1915 even got a pic with him, but not me :sneaky2: I still have my 2 chances, maybe 3 :blush-anim-cl:

Actually I met him before AND after Gramercy show!!!

Ahh I'm so jealous!! And I HOPE we get a chance to meet him in NYC! We love love lovveeee him here <3 I know from the last mika gigs I went to that I NEED to keep my camera out the ENTIRE time.

Remember when he first came out of the theater after he was rehersing? I woulddah killed for a pic of that!!! <3 I was too busy screaming and crying to get my camera out.

Ahh I'm so jealous!! And I HOPE we get a chance to meet him in NYC! We love love lovveeee him here <3 I know from the last mika gigs I went to that I NEED to keep my camera out the ENTIRE time.

Remember when he first came out of the theater after he was rehersing? I woulddah killed for a pic of that!!! <3 I was too busy screaming and crying to get my camera out.

Tell again the story how HE signed youR boobs :biggrin2:

When he first came out-I got a pic of him in a car with his tamagochi :bleh: But when he first walKed in, I had pizza in one hand and coke-in the other and camera in my bag :thumbdown: