Have You Met MIKA In Person?

schock

Have You Met MIKA?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Met MIKA?

How could i NOT give him a hug, when the opportunity was there. I just gave him one and he hugged back, he didn't have a choice mwahahaha got a bit of stares from the guard but :roftl: :roftl:

My friend kirsty got a kiss off him, as much as i love her, the BITCH kept going on and on and on about it :mad: :mad:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I didn't get a hug!!! It was so formal and strict, we were not allowed to touch him or get behind the table he was sitting at. :blink:

But he saw my MFC badge and put his hand on it as he was talking to me!!!! :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: It was sooooo warm, almost hot!!!!!!

OOoo. Awesome! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, where was your MFC badge located? Because I want to put it in the same location, probably left shoulder since he's right-handed. :wub2:

And, of course, so that he could put his hand on it.

Sadly, no. But I have a weird thing about meeting people I idolize. Not really like I'm too nervous or starstruck, it's just this awkward feeling I have towards physically meeting my idols.

I feel the same as well...But maybe I might be able to get the courage.

I'll get my nephew to ask for an autograph if he ever does a full concert in Australia that is.:roftl:

I've read from a few sources also that Mika would be doing a promotional tour here only. :crybaby:...

Only for Australian media eyes to see it looks like.:lightsabre::furious: .

I met Mika with thatpinksock at the CD signing in NY. It was so amazing that I can't even think about it without getting butterflies in my stomach and swooning uncontrollably. Too bad we couldn't get a Mika-hug! But, I plan on stalking him (in a non-creepy, non-threatening way, of course) on June 15th to get my hug---I'm determined!! :biggrin2:

YES!

Finally met him at the HMV signing last week and he was incredibly nice. I'll never forget it.

Look forward to meeting him again soon, if not at Birmingham hopefully at Glastonbury.

OOoo. Awesome! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, where was your MFC badge located? Because I want to put it in the same location, probably left shoulder since he's right-handed. :wub2:

And, of course, so that he could put his hand on it.

Well, you know where people usually stick badges! On their *cough* chest area *cough*....:blush-anim-cl:

And his hand was really- really worm...

Oh, I've said too much:blush-anim-cl:

I met Mika with thatpinksock at the CD signing in NY. It was so amazing that I can't even think about it without getting butterflies in my stomach and swooning uncontrollably. Too bad we couldn't get a Mika-hug! But, I plan on stalking him (in a non-creepy, non-threatening way, of course) on June 15th to get my hug---I'm determined!! :biggrin2:

oh i have all intention of staying late enough that if we miss the han gover train we have to take the 500 on ein the monring so i can get a mika hug

"...a non-creepy, non-threatening way, of course" Wait but you said.. Oh.. right.. gotcha ;) We wont be weird in the slightest. :naughty:

Guest Lion Tamer

and need to desperately meet him again.

It was at his Toronto concert. Met him before the concert AND after!

Felt his sweat, his cheek, his hand. Thought about never having a bath after that night..

and need to desperately meet him again.

It was at his Toronto concert. Met him before the concert AND after!

Felt his sweat, his cheek, his hand. Thought about never having a bath after that night..

Was his hand really warm and soft? It was like that at Borders <3 I bet he uses lotion! Gosh he has wonderful circulation <333333

i have terrible circulation, my hands and feet are always cold, and sometimes my nails go purple! its kind off gross, that why i get my nails done so no one can see there true color!

i have terrible circulation, my hands and feet are always cold, and sometimes my nails go purple! its kind off gross, that why i get my nails done so no one can see there true color!

Thats quite odd. Careful when you're out in the cold! Your fingers might freeze off. Or you could just hold hands with Mika the rest of your life =]

ya when i was living in sf, i always had to wear gloves or mittens! even on sunny day there, im in southern california now but my hands still get all cold and purply at nite!

well ive touche dhis hand at a concert, he sang to me for like 2 seconds during love today(yes its on a youtube video) and when he was leavignt o get ready for his show he got into a car and me an dmy freinds waved at him and he leaned around the seat (cause he was in the back) and he waved to us with a big smile on

I can totally empathize. The same thing happens to me. It grossed out one of my friends, and I jokingly told him that when it's really cold, they turn black. Sadly, he didn't get it.

The expression on his face was funny, tho. He didn't really know how to react. :roftl:

ok, so did you all meet him at meet and greets, or does he just randomly hang around and sign stuff after his shows usually....my friend is seeing him at the Avalon and she wants me to find out how to meet him. I'd love to as well, of course, being a fan myself, but I'm not sure I'll be at the concert. :boxed:

I met him after the concert in Milan, but i cannot remember his face, what he actually said to me...he also hugged and kissed me but i cannot recall his smell or anything else connected to him...it was a sort of enchantment...i got so emotional that i don't seem to have lived that experience, as if someone else did in my place.

that's why i NEED meeting him again in Florence!:wink2: OK, MIKA??

You're so lucky, i was at the same show as you but i couldn't wait, i was working at midnight.. I only saw Luc Plamondon enter in the Club Soda like 10 minutes after the show!

oooo that's too bad... we had to work like a hour and a half to meet him but was defo worth it... and Luc Plamondon was there ? cool !

I can't answer to this poll because my answer would be "yes and no" ! I haven't actually met him in flesh and bones (sigh !) but I had the opportunity to exchange a few words with him on the phone when he was invited on a French radio. It was a great moment for me ! I was so impressed ! He even told me "grosses bises" (big kisses) at the end of our little chat ! :blush-anim-cl: I recorded it and regularly listen to it !!!!! :wub2: But I think if I really met him, I would fall in little pieces on the ground !!!!!!

how sweet !

ok, so did you all meet him at meet and greets, or does he just randomly hang around and sign stuff after his shows usually....my friend is seeing him at the Avalon and she wants me to find out how to meet him. I'd love to as well, of course, being a fan myself, but I'm not sure I'll be at the concert. :boxed:

well I think most of us who got to meet him waited for him after his gigs or went to signings in music stores...