Who is the lady with the bob?

Lolliepop_girl

You know the one?!

She's in the Grace Kelly vid and love today too.

She has a short, dark purpleish bob and she dances with Mika at the cafe when everyone else is dancing together and he puts his head on her shoulder (I am SO jealous!) and she sits with him on the L O V E letters at the end of it too.

Does anyone know who she is?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3: I always thought it was his sister :roftl:

hey it might be her !! why not !! i just guessed that she was a professional dancer, but maybe she isn't :shocked: !! i'm now quite sure you're right !! you should ask someone who actually met his sister :biggrin2:

So, we decided she's His sister...

No more worries :naughty:

yeaaah even though we don't actually know who she is :naughty: lol, maybe whoever meets him next should ask him? (try not to show the jealousy though)

yeaaah even though we don't actually know who she is :naughty: lol, maybe whoever meets him next should ask him? (try not to show the jealousy though)

Yes, I agree...something like:

WHO'S THAT GIRRRRRLLL?!?!?! :gun2:

well why don't we ask somebody who actually met mika's sister ? at least persons did, so why don't we ask them lol :biggrin2: ?

I've seen pictures of his two older sisters in an other thread (don't remember which one though) and none of them looked like her.

And it can't be his younger sister, isn't she like 12 or something like that :blink:

But, it could be a cousin... no? :biggrin2:

It seems like his got many cousins

I've seen pictures of his two older sisters in an other thread (don't remember which one though) and none of them looked like her.

And it can't be his younger sister, isn't she like 12 or something like that :blink:

if you fing out which thread it was, pliz tell me, i'm interested :thumb_yello: !!

well so the last 3 possibilities are :

- a professional dancer

- a friend

-both :D

You know the one?!

She's in the Grace Kelly vid and love today too.

She has a short, dark purpleish bob and she dances with Mika at the cafe when everyone else is dancing together and he puts his head on her shoulder (I am SO jealous!) and she sits with him on the L O V E letters at the end of it too.

Does anyone know who she is?

I don't know but she has VERY cool hair!

And she is VERY lucky!

Lol

x x

no found out his lil sister is 17-18 years old

Do you know what's funny? Everytime someone posts wanting to know who Mika is hugging, holding, sat next to, looking at etc, somewhere, someone will say its his sister and then everyone is happy with that. I suppose none of us what to think it is anything other than a family relationship :wub2:

born4mika