Who is the lady with the bob?

Lolliepop_girl

Do you know what's funny? Everytime someone posts wanting to know who Mika is hugging, holding, sat next to, looking at etc, somewhere, someone will say its his sister and then everyone is happy with that. I suppose none of us what to think it is anything other than a family relationship :wub2:

born4mika

Haha...that's so true

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what's funny? Everytime someone posts wanting to know who Mika is hugging, holding, sat next to, looking at etc, somewhere, someone will say its his sister and then everyone is happy with that. I suppose none of us what to think it is anything other than a family relationship :wub2:

born4mika

i totally agree,:naughty: but its just to make us feel at ease even though we should really consider the other possibilities

• 3 weeks later...

yes I agree, I find her veeerryyy pretty :biggrin2:

I also thought she was his sister, because she's also very tall and thin and pretty lol, but that alone probably isn't a good reason for being his sister:p

I agree with both of you!

she's sooooo pretty, and beautiful! my mum said she's pretty too, and then she said (when she saw her in LT): isn't that the girl that was in GK?

and I said yes, and then mum said: Oh! They're probably a couple.

and I was like: NO!!

anyway, she's pretty :biggrin2:

I've already noticed her haircut in GK but never really seen her in Love today (maybe coz the video isn't yet on french tv)

But now, I've watched it maybe 4 or 5 times, with making -pause- every time she's on the screen....

Well, she's none of her sister, but she looks like her...yeh maybe a cousin...

I REALLY would like her to be (only) his cousin ...

• 4 weeks later...
I REALLY would like her to be (only) his cousin ...

You're Lebanese yourself so you know that it's not uncommon for the Lebanese to marry their cousins... :roftl:

I just saw the making of LT and he introduced her as janine!

That's a nice name: it suits her style. :)

Like everyone else, I initially thought it was his sister, but now that it's not, I hope it's a relative. Besides, he says in the Popworld zoo interview that the old ladies are people that hang out at his house. Two siblings of his are involved in his tour, and his relatives are featured in his album. And the little girl (in Grace Kelly and Love Today) is his cousin. So I'm hoping it's family.

Like everyone else, I initially thought it was his sister, but now that it's not, I hope it's a relative. Besides, he says in the Popworld zoo interview that the old ladies are people that hang out at his house. Two siblings of his are involved in his tour, and his relatives are featured in his album. And the little girl (in Grace Kelly and Love Today) is his cousin. So I'm hoping it's family.

Hiya ! Just to clarify ... the little girl in both clips is the daughter of Sophie Muller, the director of them.:biggrin2:

Does anybody know where we can find any pictures or videos with his mum, sisters or other relatives? I'm surprised that there are so little of them, I haven't seen any. That would free us from guessing if any of the woman standing near to him is his relative.:biggrin2:

Well, it's already been said that she's not any one of his sisters (and I can add my agreement to that). But, there are public photos of him with his mom and older sister. His younger sisters keep out of the spotlight, and even his mom and Yasmine prefer not to be photographed. That's only to be expected; I don't think we should pry into the identity of every single person that Mika ever talks to...

--Jack