Bonjour from Switzerland =)

Lorvir

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing you warn us Emerald, I came here to say hello but now I'll say hello to you :original:. I'm half Swiss, live in the Netherlands but my sister and her family live in Fribourg, Suisse. Where do you live?

It's a good thing you warn us Emerald, I came here to say hello but now I'll say hello to you :original:. I'm half Swiss, live in the Netherlands but my sister and her family live in Fribourg, Suisse. Where do you live?

Eh hi!!!:biggrin2:

I live between Basel and Bienne, in Moutier. Do you speak French?

Nice to meet you!!!:)

Eh hi!!!:biggrin2:

I live between Basel and Bienne, in Moutier. Do you speak French?

Nice to meet you!!!:)

Nice to meet you too :original:.

I remember the name Bienne on the boards on the auto route in Switzerland: Biel/Bienne.

I speak French a little since my nieces and nephew only speak French. But I'm not really good at it, I would love to be better at it though. Maybe you can start a little class in French on the forum :bleh:. My father is Dutch and my mother is Swiss, she was born and raised in Bern.

mika-fan1001: I love that picture of Grey Skelly who is breaking his/her arm, I was there but didn't see it happen since I stood in the back of the field.

Nice to meet you too :original:.

I remember the name Bienne on the boards on the auto route in Switzerland: Biel/Bienne.

I speak French a little since my nieces and nephew only speak French. But I'm not really good at it, I would love to be better at it though. Maybe you can start a little class in French on the forum :bleh:. My father is Dutch and my mother is Swiss, she was born and raised in Bern.

mika-fan1001: I love that picture of Grey Skelly who is breaking his/her arm, I was there but didn't see it happen since I stood in the back of the field.

Oh cool!!! Yeah, Biel/Bienne:wink2: I did my high school there!

Mmmh, a French class thread, why not? hehe, I'll maybe do one!

Oh cool!!! Yeah, Biel/Bienne:wink2: I did my high school there!

Mmmh, a French class thread, why not? hehe, I'll maybe do one!

Count me in :thumb_yello:. It will be a bit difficult to translate French into English into Dutch (for my poor brains) but that's not going to stop me from trying. My mother always translates Dutch words into French (and vice versa) by first translating them into Swiss-German in her head and then translating them back into French since she has learned it that way. She can't translate Frech/Dutch directly. Funny.

Count me in :thumb_yello:. It will be a bit difficult to translate French into English into Dutch (for my poor brains) but that's not going to stop me from trying. My mother always translates Dutch words into French (and vice versa) by first translating them into Swiss-German in her head and then translating them back into French since she has learned it that way. She can't translate Frech/Dutch directly. Funny.

Yeah, that's funny how languages work, it's really interesting!

I'd love to speak Swiss-German...:blink:

Hi everybody!

I'm a 19 years old girl from Switzerland and I'm here for the first time...

First of all, I want to apologize for my english, not good at all :/

A few things about me... I'm a student in the University of Neuchâtel, and during my free-time I draw and read a lot, I go out with my friends and above all these things, I listen to music everytime I can ;)

I know Mika since 3 or 4 months, thanks to his video "Grace Kelly", and I really enjoyed it. So I bought his album, I discovered this incredible universe and now I'm here with you =)

Marie-Thérèse / Marie-Andrée

Ton anglais est parfait, tout le monde a compris ce que tu voulais dire, l'essentiel c'est de communiquer.

Si tu n'as jamais vu un concert de Mika tu dois vraiment faire tout ce qui est en ton pouvoir pour assister à un de ceux qu'il donnera pour la sortie de son prochain album. L'écouter ou même voir un enregistrement ne donne pas la moindre idée de l'expérience, en particulier de son extraordinaire présence sur scène : tu reçois vraiment ça en pleine poitrine et tu en as le souffle coupé... Un conseil, si vous êtes plusieurs, faites la queue des heures avant l'ouverture des portes pour être parmi les premiers (12 heures avant à Londres, l'hiver dernier !), quitte à vous relayer de temps en temps pour satisfaire un besoin naturel ou vous dégourdir les jambes ou manger un morceau ; c'est vraiment devant la scène qu'on l'apprécie totalement et son public est respectueux, il n'écrase pas les petits et les faibles (parfois des gamins de 7-8 ans) contre les barrières.

Laisse un message si tu envisages d'assister à un spectacle cet hiver à Londres ou à Paris, nous pourrons peut-être nous retrouver.

A très bientôt.

M.-Th.