• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh okayy. well at least there IS an opening band

and we'll be busy obsessing about mikaa

cause we got our tickets babyyyy!!!

have they sold out yet?

kelly- i just finished my card cover!

no they haven't sold out....i finsihed the front now i have to do a back and the inside!!! :thumb_yello:

Yes, she was quite good. I couldn't remember her name for a while, which bothered me, but my friend has a signed CD from that night and it's all pretty enjoyable. I also liked what she said about Mika before he went on...

yeah who has that cd, its my turn for it but who ever has it has yet to give it to me..is she opening for him again?

I actually thought Sara B was really good. I added her to my myspace page and loved her songs. I hope she opens for him again. I think shes an awesome singer. She said that mika is "f---ing hot" And shes right :mf_lustslow:

I actually thought Sara B was really good. I added her to my myspace page and loved her songs. I hope she opens for him again. I think shes an awesome singer. She said that mika is "f---ing hot" And shes right :mf_lustslow:

She's going to open for him in Chicago. I'm glad to hear that she's a good singer 'cause sometimes the opening acts aren't so great...lol. And of course, if she can appreciate Mika's hotness, then that's also great!

mika isn't just "f**king hot"

HE'S REALLY F**KING HOTT!