June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

I really hope I get tickets to the NY concert! Now I know a lot of the hardcore Mika fans it'll be cool to see some of you in person again =]

And seeing Mika doesn't suck ;)

uh if i had enough sick days i would stay home and buy the tickets

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that! GOOOD times <3 I wish I wasn't so terrified of clows. Although that nice one gave me a heart balloon that now sits deflated in my Mika Shrine.

Yep....good times :) Those clowns were funny!! Maybe we'll hear Mika practicing again :) That was awesome. I wanna make sure i get there early enough again. I hope my friend isnt working too late that day. At least now we all know what each other looks like...so we can all spot each other on the line. I cant wait :thumb_yello:

Yep....good times :) Those clowns were funny!! Maybe we'll hear Mika practicing again :) That was awesome. I wanna make sure i get there early enough again. I hope my friend isnt working too late that day. At least now we all know what each other looks like...so we can all spot each other on the line. I cant wait :thumb_yello:

I'm nervous to hear him practice. I gota kinda really hysterical last time that happened. I'll bring a paper bag incase I hyperventilate again<3 I hope Nokia lets us line up really early cause that guy at the gramercy was all like "argh.. not 'till six! argh argh argh!"

OMG...NOW I KNOW WHEN THE TICKETS ARE GONNA GO ON SALE!!! thanks guys, i saw the post on perez's website, and when i checked ticket master i got really confused!!! i thought there had to b a mistake but i was proven wrong!!!

I HOPE I CAN C SOME OF U GUYS!!! that would be so funny if we all meet up!!!

we sould get a list together of ppl who are confirmed to go when they start selling tickets!:biggrin2:

I emailed Nokia Theatre and recieved this response:

"Hello Jessica,

Mika will be performing at NOKIA Theatre on June 15, 2007. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 4th at 12:00pm through Ticketmaster online (http://www.ticketmaster.com), over the phone (212-307-7171) and here at the box office in person. The price will be $25.00.

Best,

Andrew Levine

NOKIA Theatre Times Square"

Hope that helps answer everyones questions. I , for one, cannot wait for this concert!:punk:

This is my first post here, by the way. so hi, everyone:biggrin2:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!

I'm nervous to hear him practice. I gota kinda really hysterical last time that happened. I'll bring a paper bag incase I hyperventilate again<3 I hope Nokia lets us line up really early cause that guy at the gramercy was all like "argh.. not 'till six! argh argh argh!"

Really? I don't know how early I should get there. My friends and I have final exams in the morning, but I just don't know when to get there for.

Really? I don't know how early I should get there. My friends and I have final exams in the morning, but I just don't know when to get there for.

Well his show started at 7:30 and we took a 3:30 train into the city but we might get there a little earlier this time cause it's like 2000 people instead of 600.

so by early, what do you mean exactly? this will be my first mika show and i want everything to run perfectly, so any advice would be helpful, also any tips for how to stay after to meet him? IM SO STRESSED OUT

i dont even know if my friend can go yet. ugh, i think im getting an ulcer. I HAVE TO SEE HIM!

so by early, what do you mean exactly? this will be my first mika show and i want everything to run perfectly, so any advice would be helpful, also any tips for how to stay after to meet him? IM SO STRESSED OUT

i dont even know if my friend can go yet. ugh, i think im getting an ulcer. I HAVE TO SEE HIM!

Well first of all.. comfortable shoes are a MUST! And second you're going to want to scout out a place where you can use the restroom. Third bring a camera even if they say they're not allowed -- Mika pics are necessary <3

As for showing up early, just get there within a couple hours I'd say. Even earlier if you can but 2 or so is probably enough.

Aahahahahahahahaha, that was SO funny,and then when Mika walked outside like there wasnt 700 people waiting for him, I really thought you were gunna pass out.

Aahahahahahahahaha, that was SO funny,and then when Mika walked outside like there wasnt 700 people waiting for him, I really thought you were gunna pass out.

lol I wonderf if he has any idea the effect he has on people!! Like I FLIP out when people ask me about when I saw him! I can talk for hours and get hysterical and yeah. I'm an emotional screw up.

Question...Why do we have to get there early?? And how early is early?

Well earlyish cause they prolly wont let you loiter for hours lol But you wanna get a good spot for Mika! I'm really short (5'2") so I need to be near the front.