June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the last concert was an age limit of 16 but they didnt check ids...

I lost my school ID! The one where I have one eye open and the other half opened and my hair is frizzy and My face SUCKS! I miss it <3 I still have my permit though.

so I'm confused,and this is gunna sound so stupid, but I'm asking it anways,

if tickets go on sale at 12pm, is that 12noon? or 12midnight?:blush-anim-cl:

Lawl! <3 I know they go on sale when I'm at school. But my friends dad whos familiar with ticketmaster is taking care of us at 12:01 pm

that girl was good, but it was kind of anoying how there was like a glicth and he didnt come on untill 10..i had been standing outside since 4 and my legs were super stiff, but once i saw him it all went away

that girl was good, but it was kind of anoying how there was like a glicth and he didnt come on untill 10..i had been standing outside since 4 and my legs were super stiff, but once i saw him it all went away

I was like arm wrestling with some lady next to me who decided to shove my friends and I but that went away when mika came on <333

I was like arm wrestling with some lady next to me who decided to shove my friends and I but that went away when mika came on <333

haha showing sacrifices for mika! lol.

i was just wondering, does mika ever look at the site and see his crazy obsessed fans on here?

haha yeah same when i was at borderss. i got there i guess like 3 hrs before and then he was late.. but same thing happened when he got there it didn't matter lol

haha yeah once you see him its like..woahhh..worth it!