June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

haha showing sacrifices for mika! lol.

i was just wondering, does mika ever look at the site and see his crazy obsessed fans on here?

yup!! He reads to forums <3 he used to more I Imagine since he's so busy these days. So you gotta be careful whatcha say ;)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god that was the WORST, waiting from 5-7, then waiting from 7-9 (something like that) JUST for them to set up for the opening singer, she sang for what felt like FOREVER, ( she was quite good- Sarah Bareilles check her out, but all we wanted was mika) thennn,they had to clean her **** up and set up for mika, it was a VERY long wait, but when youre front row, you can't really complain.

actually, if you're seeing mika, period, you can't really complain.

oh god that was the WORST, waiting from 5-7, then waiting from 7-9 (something like that) JUST for them to set up for the opening singer, she sang for what felt like FOREVER, ( she was quite good- Sarah Bareilles check her out, but all we wanted was mika) thennn,they had to clean her **** up and set up for mika, it was a VERY long wait, but when youre front row, you can't really complain.

actually, if you're seeing mika, period, you can't really complain.

hey you wer ein the fornt row too?...no i coundt really complain..plus once it started i was right below martin

Lawl! <3 I know they go on sale when I'm at school. But my friends dad whos familiar with ticketmaster is taking care of us at 12:01 pm

Oh that's hard...I got lucky I don't have class till 1:30

One of the perks of being in college!

just wondering, u think its selfish to go to 2 mika concerts w/just 3 days in between? cuz i've got tickets for DC but then my mom said i can go to NYC too! So im buying tickets friday.

but then again, i think i'd feel bad if i got tickets that someone who hasnt seen mika before could have used....

i keep going back to the "Anything for Mika" motto.

just wondering, u think its selfish to go to 2 mika concerts w/just 3 days in between? cuz i've got tickets for DC but then my mom said i can go to NYC too! So im buying tickets friday.

but then again, i think i'd feel bad if i got tickets that someone who hasnt seen mika before could have used....

Honestly, as long there's tickets left for me, I say go for it!:wink2:

That's what I'm doing!! Ah...never thought of it being selfish though...whoops

lovelove_mika, haha its a deal. lol

kjoshi, yeah i didnt think about really until today, when it just hit me. but again, u gotta do what u gotta do.

Agreed!!!

Me and my sister are going to both...cause I live in DE and I go to the University of DE so me and my sister are going to be able to go to both... since I live so close to home. But yea D.C is like 2 hours away and NY is like 3 and 1/2 hours away...So.....

"Why not":biggrin2:

i hate ny state imy om said she would take me an dthatpinksock to boston and i called her and we were like crying then i went home and found out i have 2 regents the next day and my mom was like NO WAY..and my dreams were crushed

Agreed!!!

Me and my sister are going to both...cause I live in DE and I go to the University of DE so me and my sister are going to be able to go to both... since I live so close to home. But yea D.C is like 2 hours away and NY is like 3 and 1/2 hours away...So.....

"Why not":biggrin2:

yes "Why not!" awesome. Well me & my friend will see ya there (DC) & there (NYC) haha. for some reason i just got really excited for the concerts...& theyre a month away. Oh the joy of Mika-planning.

i hate ny state imy om said she would take me an dthatpinksock to boston and i called her and we were like crying then i went home and found out i have 2 regents the next day and my mom was like NO WAY..and my dreams were crushed

aw thats not fair. im sorry.

btw, what are regents?

the most stupid state stets ever..ny has them at the end of certain courses you take..its a big state test and it means NOTHING to colleges unless your goint to a suny school..and they ruin my life

Ohh man, you guys (ie everyone going to more than one Mika gig in June) are soo lucky! I wish I was older than 17 and had a cheap way of getting to Boston or DC. Thank god I live in NY....or else I would run away to be with Mika!! :biggrin2:

I e-mailed the Nokia Theatre just to make sure everything is perfect, and it is! Tickets go on sale at 12 noon, and there's a 16+ age limit unless accompanied by an adult. :) Yay! Who is ridiculously excited????

the most stupid state stets ever..ny has them at the end of certain courses you take..its a big state test and it means NOTHING to colleges unless your goint to a suny school..and they ruin my life

Ahh, shut up Jen! (it's okay, i'm not telling a stranger to be quiet...Jen and I are friends!) Regents aren't that bad...they're just like state-wide finals. Not a big deal unless you make them into one. The only reason they suck is because they conflict with seeing Mika again, which we'll do anyway. So shh! Stop complaining! :):bleh: