June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, shut up Jen! (it's okay, i'm not telling a stranger to be quiet...Jen and I are friends!) Regents aren't that bad...they're just like state-wide finals. Not a big deal unless you make them into one. The only reason they suck is because they conflict with seeing Mika again, which we'll do anyway. So shh! Stop complaining! :):bleh:

Haha...Yeah I've heard about those.. we used to have those in highschool too but they were called DSTP's...they suck...as do all tests. Trust me, from experiance... none of them help with college

So does that mean you guys can't go to the concert at all????

same! its kinda like..oh no i hope we can get them, i hope what happene dlast time doesn thappen

To clarify, what lovetoday is ambiguously referring to is our experience last time Mika came to NY @ the Grammercy, where we stupidly waited for our friends to commit to coming, and ended up not getting tickets. So, we had to bid on tickets on ebay and pay over double the price.

It was beyond worth our money and efforts, of course. :wub2:

Haha...Yeah I've heard about those.. we used to have those in highschool too but they were called DSTP's...they suck...as do all tests. Trust me, from experiance... none of them help with college

So does that mean you guys can't go to the concert at all????

We're going to New York! Have no fear! We're just missing out on Boston :thumbdown:

ooooo ok... can you guys go to D.C...

Is that too far of a drive...it can't be more than 3 hours...right?

It's more like 4 hours, or more depending on the traffic. I would've went because my brother goes to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, so it would've been really easy to take a short train ride from Maryland to DC...but unfortunately (well, it is fortunate because I get to see him more...)he has decided to come home for the summer! So now it won't work at all, as my parents would never let me drive to DC (I've only had my driver's license for a week).

It's more like 4 hours, or more depending on the traffic. I would've went because my brother goes to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, so it would've been really easy to take a short train ride from Maryland to DC...but unfortunately (well, it is fortunate because I get to see him more...)he has decided to come home for the summer! So now it won't work at all, as my parents would never let me drive to DC (I've only had my driver's license for a week).

psh..tell them your sleeping over someone shouse and take us to see him!

Ha...if I lived in New York I'd take you guys...I'm supposed to transfer to NYU soon...but unfortunetly not soon enough...sorry..I tried to think of a way for you guys to come.

Unless there was a train you guys could take.

i hate ny state imy om said she would take me an dthatpinksock to boston and i called her and we were like crying then i went home and found out i have 2 regents the next day and my mom was like NO WAY..and my dreams were crushed

Why can't you type, my friend?

Ha...if I lived in New York I'd take you guys...I'm supposed to transfer to NYU soon...but unfortunetly not soon enough...sorry..I tried to think of a way for you guys to come.

Unless there was a train you guys could take.

haha! thanks for trying! It's sooo exciting that you're transferring to NYU! Are you starting next fall in NY or at your old school (sorry, was it U Delaware? Or am I getting something confused?)?

haha! thanks for trying! It's sooo exciting that you're transferring to NYU! Are you starting next fall in NY or at your old school (sorry, was it U Delaware? Or am I getting something confused?)?

Yeah it's University of Delaware...I think that's what you meant. Umm yeah I'm going to finish out this semester, which ends in like 3 weeks, and next year because I've already paid for my housing on campus. But after next year (I'm a freshman this year) i'll transfer...so I'll be a junior when I transfer. Yeah it's exciting...I kinda need to get away from my home town and just experiance life. Then after that I'm going to teach highschool English in LONDON!!!! Hopefully!