June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I'm 17 also...and so is the little group of people I'm going with so you'd fit right in! But, seeing as my mother would never allow me to go to a concert without a friend (and assuming that your mother is like-minded)...Omgosh! Good luck finding someone to come! I know you will! You HAVE to!! There must be a Mika fan in your school. Play Mika nonstop and get all your friends addicted so they BEG to come with you! :thumb_yello:

Well...I'm 17 also...and so is the little group of people I'm going with so you'd fit right in! But, seeing as my mother would never allow me to go to a concert without a friend (and assuming that your mother is like-minded)...Omgosh! Good luck finding someone to come! I know you will! You HAVE to!! There must be a Mika fan in your school. Play Mika nonstop and get all your friends addicted so they BEG to come with you! :thumb_yello:

Thats what I did ;) So I'm thinking 11am train...

I posted this on the other NY thread but I don't know if anyone saw it...so I'm posting it here for you guys too

The presale tickets aren't just for people with American Express or whatever it is.

I have an account and it let me use my Visa...it doesn't take long to create an account so go to it you all!!!

It's definately a limit of 6. It gave my group of 7 issues, but we worked it out.

Omgosh! I can't believe we got tickets! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I'm freaking out!

I just finished making out with my lil ricket receipt! I wasn't gunna but then it said "Rachel, thanks for using Ticketmaster." And I was all like "Thank YOU!" Ok maybe I didn't make out with the sheet of paper but I mightta dance 'bout the house a few hundred times or so. <3

I just finished making out with my lil ricket receipt! I wasn't gunna but then it said "Rachel, thanks for using Ticketmaster." And I was all like "Thank YOU!" Ok maybe I didn't make out with the sheet of paper but I mightta dance 'bout the house a few hundred times or so. <3

ahh i called you r house and your dad w alsike shes naping and i wa sliek OH CRAP...

did we not get tickets...did she thorw up and cry herself to sleep!

Edit: *Deletes freakout* I didn't know there was a "presale."

BTW everyone, I got one friend to go with me!!! Yay!!! 2 days until tickets! What a nice birthday treat (I turned 17 yesterday).

Happy birthday! I heard that some one had a shirt that said "Kiss me, Mika. It's my birthday" and he got a kiss on the cheek. Jealous! Mines 2 days before the concert.. maybe I can still get a kiss for it.

Edit: *Deletes freakout* I didn't know there was a "presale."

BTW everyone, I got one friend to go with me!!! Yay!!! 2 days until tickets! What a nice birthday treat (I turned 17 yesterday).

Happy Birthday!!! You can probably buy the tickets now during the pre-sale, it seems to be working for many people no matter which credit card they use.