Mika poster boy in Tokyo!!

Blue Sky

Yeah, it's scary...!!

I think Mika is a wonderful model, though I still like him best when he sings and plays the piano ;)

Yep, he has a very pretty face.. But I like him the best when playing and singing too :naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just a bit worried for him as japanese fans can get really obsessive...just like us:biggrin2:

Yes they sure can, but I don't think we will see many of them on here, unfortunately, unless they can speak English...Haru, Anakin and Miina are the only ones I have seen on MFC. I am only an honorary Japanese fan...I am an Aussie through and through, but my kids are half Japanese (as per the post on the Mutts thread).

The thing that is killing me now is that Mika's performance here at the MTV VMAs doesn't need a ticket, he is playing on the "red carpet", whatever that means. I have never been to that kind of thing before. However, if you win VIP tickets you get closer access, and those of us with no tickets of course means we won't get that close. And, Japanese speaking fans if you are reading this, correct me if I am wrong, but I can't find a way to actually BUY tickets to the VMAs, only win them, and what are the chances of that????:badmood:

So there will be me, one of his original diehard fans in Japan, one of only a handful of true MFCs, obvious way back in the crowd due to my blonde hair in a sea of dark hair, my size and my advanced age, going crazy,:woot_jump: screaming, jumping up and down, dying for a photo op or a video to post here, and cameras will be prohibited like usual, and I will end up as BLUE as I can be!!!:emot-sad:

As promised I went to Shinjuku in Tokyo today to take my own pictures of the HUGE poster.

I was having trouble finding the store (Tokyo is very big and shops everywhere) and then I nearly fell over the street when I finally found it.

It was like

OH MY GOD THERE HE IS!!!:yikes:

I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest!! I think everyone wondered why this crazy blonde woman was taking photos of the poster. I thought if anyone asked I would say he was my brother or something (...apparently all we foreigners look alike, so it would have been believed I am sure....)

It is midnight in Tokyo now, so I dunno if I can post my pictures tonight....a bit technically challenged...but soon they will be up....

OMGoodness!!!

Can we have some of these in Yorkshire pleeeeease??????? :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

Actuli on 2nd thoughts...... it might be kinda dangerous.

Cos people like me would stop in the middle of the road to daze at them, :mf_lustslow: them get run over by a bus or something lol.

I still want one tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

x x x x x x x

• 2 weeks later...

:biggrin2:

I cannot believe the level of Mikaness that is going on!!! The fever is just spreading like wildfire - from country to country, continent to continent!!! Everybody wants a piece of Mika. There is just something soooo special about the man! Call it CRAZY! Call It CHARISMA!!!

I've been around the music scene for awhile and seen my share of some pretty outstanding concerts - real heavies like Pink Floyd and the Moody Blues. They were pretty phenomenal, to be sure - but I really can't remember any musician instilling such excitement in me as Mika! I've definitely never been part of a fan club - even when the Beatles were in their prime! (That, in itself, speaks volumes!)

Anyways, ours is not to question why...... what I do know is we're all onto something pretty damn terrific! Hang on tight, guys- it's going to be a thrilling ride!!!!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Wow, that'd be so awesome to see! That building where it's posted kind of reminds of some buildings downtown here..obviously this means that my city should hurry up and put up that same poster on them. hahaha. i would be soo delighted.