Mika poster boy in Tokyo!!

Blue Sky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's awsome!!! We are soooooooo excited! Perfect timing before official release of LICM in June. And he is coming to Japan TWICE (for MTV award and for a big music festival)!

I want to steal it and put it on my deck as a sun shade, so that I can sleep under Mika...ha ha ha. BTW LICM is to be released in Japan in June 20, and Your Sympathy will be added as a bonus track. Is that the first time to be added to LICM??

Hi Anakin

Haven't seen you round for a while.

Are you going to either of the shows in Japan?

I was hoping to go May 26th to MTV, but looks like you need an entrance ticket after all and they are only by lottery??

Do you know any real okakke fans who have inside info on where he will be...like HMV or anywhere??

Do I sound desperate...oh yeah... I am!!!:biggrin2:

I posted some youtube links on mixi today (Your Sympathy, Erase and Only Lonely one) did you see them?

• 2 months later...

I want it NOW in my room! :biggrin2::biggrin2: Last, I was in the florida mall and I saw posters of Mika's cd life in cartoon motion. And I thought; WOW! I want that now! I want to steal them! But I didn't do that things, but that was really what I thought!

I saw this poster on the second morning of my trip there

when I went out of a Karaoke box with bunch of crazy people from the hostel !! I was like, look at that !!!! that's MIKA !!!! and I kept smiling for about 3 minutes........

They had Grace Kelly in Karaoke box, I actually did it with another girl from south africa! We were rubbish and couldn't catch the tune at all but I was good at the kachin bit :roftl:

I saw this poster on the second morning of my trip there

when I went out of a Karaoke box with bunch of crazy people from the hostel !! I was like, look at that !!!! that's MIKA !!!! and I kept smiling for about 3 minutes........

They had Grace Kelly in Karaoke box, I actually did it with another girl from south africa! We were rubbish and couldn't catch the tune at all but I was good at the kachin bit :roftl:

yeah I try go to Paul smith shop and look for Paul smith adv fr some fashion mag but i can't find ..><

It's soo big ... a little freaky! Can you imagine coming across a photo of yourself that big,

on the side of a building ? :roftl:

Thank you for showing it Blue Sky :biggrin2:

It must feel really weird for him! I mean... I saw my face on YouTube and it feels weird too... :biggrin2: Well, I guess it's a side-effect that you have to get along with if you're a Mika fan. We will all end up on YouTube at some point! :roftl:

yeah I try go to Paul smith shop and look for Paul smith adv fr some fashion mag but i can't find ..><

hey, try some male fashion mags. there was a same one in Another Man spring/summer issue, about A4 size, just the same paul smith ad

I stole it from my manager cos ben whishaw was the cover story, then paul smith ad came together :blush-anim-cl: