Mika on Graham Norton Uncut Show @ 10.30pm on BBC2

meimei88

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have learned all of this from Sou in the last week or two.

I record it on my dvd recorder, then put the disc in to the PC and transfer the stuff onto the hard drive, then upload to youtube from my hard drive.

It sounds easier that it was the first time, I can tell you, thank goodness Sou knew what she was talking about, and she was so patient too. :original:

Ah! I love the Babsou productions (hope I got that name right!).

Thanks for all your efforts! Loved the Transmission one. Couldn't have sat through the actual programme (annoying presenters).

Will look forward to watching the Graham Norton one!

I record it on my dvd recorder, then put the disc in to the PC and transfer the stuff onto the hard drive, then upload to youtube from my hard drive.

It sounds easier that it was the first time, I can tell you, thank goodness Sou knew what she was talking about, and she was so patient too. :original:

Yes, thank you, what would we do without you??! *goes off to see Mika* Bye!!!

All clever stuff! We are all learning a lot on here aren't we. (Some more than othersd of course!)