Slowly activity in MFC.

femifrosk

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of visitors is exactly the same as always. The difference is that previously Sunny used to show all visitors that had visited the site in the past 20 minutes, but now we just show the last 5 minutes.

This is why it shows a lot less visitor activity.

There are also probably still some people who are seeing the old forum:shocked:

But just for the record, the forum has rarely been busier than in the past 2 weeks.

Thanks for that Mikablog - was beginning to wonder if more and more folk were going to the old forum. I have been there a few times - and there were only 4 of us there at one point. Glad things getting back to normal!! Thanks :thumb_yello:

I think is Mika's fault.

He needs to get some action, like a nude photo shooting or something like that. That's making good news, and better threads.

Someone must tell him to do something impulsive right now!

well we just had the hmv in london and meimei did a great report of it!! and in this week mika will appear in many tv programs in uk!!! (hope that are awazing girls will record them!! :wink2: ) and then sunday there's the coachella festival!! and then the gigs in may... we just have to wait a little bit!! :wink2:

I think is Mika's fault.

He needs to get some action, like a nude photo shooting or something like that. That's making good news, and better treads.

Someone must tell him to do something impulsive right now!

Well, let's tell him then.

MIKA, DO SOMETHING NEW! GET BACK IN THE MEDIA RIGHT NOW!

.. and I feel a little bit evil and wicked.

Or he could do a Britney... Shave his hair, go to rehab, marry someone famous, snog Madonna etc....

That would surely help :thumb_yello:

By the way:

Sometimes the 'most recent post' thing can be like quarter of an hour old.

I just looked at the most recent posts, and the biggest wait for a new post has been two minutes :shocked: but perhaps earlier it was slower.

I think a lot of people come onto the site after school, so anything before 5pm is likely to always be slower.

There are 80 people online now though, which is amazing.

But he is in the media all the time now!!!! Almost every few days he is on some programme! Keep your eyes peeled to the TV!!! He is on Graham Norton show tonight! He is as active as ever, even more now that the "Love today" single is out!

Or I just didn't understand what you guys meant?!:blink:

Did anyone hear on R1 this afternoon, when he was talking about loving going first class on aeroplanes and in hotels now and how he likes swiping the soaps and things from the rooms.

He also said he would supply anyone with lovely smelly stuff that he had aquired.

So I would like to place an order now, I'll be at Glastonbury in June (and goodness knows if there's anywhere you need nice smelly stuff, that would be the place) and if he could meet me around the side of the Circus tent (we can arrange a time to suit him), I would be VERY grateful, especially if it's a boiling hot weekend, it would come in very handy.:wink2::naughty::roftl: