Boston gig

natie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,I don't know if i'm coming to Boston gig or New york I have to check out !!!

I'm going to take the bus here in Montreal!

Do you know I much people the venue is!(in Boston)

Thanks

Natie x

My Hotel it's the Buckminster and it's 1 min from the venue!

I missed Mika when he came last time in Montreal !The day of the show he was at musique plus and I saw in interview I tought he was so nice and simple and they was playing Grace Kelly in th background and I though it sound great .maybe about 2 days after I went to you tube saw interviews listen to is music and fell in love automatically with the artist and I learn that he was playing in Montreal last monday so I missed him that's why I want to see him and want to go to Boston!!!

(I'll be early in the line)

Natie x

hey ill be @ the boston show with some friends, i got my tickets in the mail today!!! woooot

im kinda scared about the avalon fitting 2000 people...

its all general admission since its a club so uhh.. that should be interesting...

i definately want to be at the front! do you really think 2000 people will be there??

im really curious & will be trying to figure this all out

im definatley gonna get there early on that day & wait in line!

so if anyone is planning on getting there at a certain time let me know =P

Hi, I don't think it will be 2000 peoples but we never know!!!!

I'll gonna be in line early in the morning maybe at 10h am I really want to be in front,I'm 5' so I want to see!!!and I don't mind waiting!I'm going to arrive in Boston at 6h30 am from Montreal!

Hope to see you there!

Natie x

Great! so I'll be waiting in line (just join me when you arrive!)

Did you meet Mika in Toronto ?

I'll bring my cd with me,he has to do the soundcheck(usually it's aroud 3hr.or 4hr.)Maybe will see him!

Natie x

i'll bring my cd as well, i guess i'll buy my kids each one as well, and hopefully we'll get lucky! no i didn't meet him in toronto, i had to get back home so the babysitter could leave. by the way if the photo on your my space page is you, your avatar on this site looks just like you.

A bunch of my friends are going to drive 14 hours to go see Mika in Boston 'cause the Chicago tickets are sold out! Luckily, I got tickets for Chicago but yeah, some of them don't even really know Mika but they're going all that way, anyway. If I wasn't going to Europe I would've taken a roadtrip to each of Mika's gigs. That would have been lots of fun and Mika would be sure to remember me, lol.