Ugly Mika?

gizeh_pr

Hey ! Personnally, i don't like perfect people... Like Ken from Ken and Barbie... I hate that... So good for me he has these feet !! :wink2: Or maybe it was just the pose on the pic, whatever... The pic on the piano doesn't show his feet at their advantage :naughty:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i sat here for like 5 min straight trying to think of one thing i might possibly dislike on mika.......but i cant think of anything! this boy is just to perfect!:wub2:

exactly i'm trying so hard but everytime i see a pic of him or anything i just like him even more and i forget about the faults or anything

i sat here for like 5 min straight trying to think of one thing i might possibly dislike on mika.......but i cant think of anything! this boy is just to perfect!:wub2:

exactly i'm trying so hard but everytime i see a pic of him or anything i just like him even more and i forget about the faults or anything

Don't get sick because of that !! It's just a question... :naughty: Nothing really important !

I didn't mean it in a negative way. I'm talking about what you like the less, no if he's ugly or something like that!

Well, you named this thread "Ugly Mika?" LOL

BTW I feel that this could be a good point to ask ourselves why we are all here. Could it possibly be because there is someone who managed to inspire us with his vision, to make us feel alive and yes, MAYBE a little bit mad - in the most postive sense?

Could it be this is about music and attitude?

Is this forum a Feel-Good-Place?

Very clearly and without any doubt I can answer all of these questions with a big YES!

And I don't really see the point of this discussion.

I agree to the fact that it can be dangerous to iconize people too much and see them only through rose-tinted spectacles, forgetting about that they are also 'only' humans.

But I really don't like the thought of starting up a pettifoggery about: "Oh, there was a hair hanging out of his nose in interview XY" or - ....whatever, I don't want to get into this too much.

And actually I don't think anyone of us will ever get into a situation where Mika's supposed body hair could be of any relevance.

These are just my thoughts about the topic, By NO means did I want to offend anybody by saying so, so please be nice with me and don't get pissed off... :blink:

you have some good points, I agree, the feeling I get on this forum, is real respect from everyone to everyone... And I really think that says a lot about the message mika sends... yes he's different, so what? that's what we call unique, yes he probably has flaws, but that's what attracts us in him.

I dunno but I really think everyone here is "verdraagzaam" sh*t I dunno the word in english lol... well you know, respecting everyone as who he/she is, and just, well a friendly bunch of people... and I haven't been here long and I already feel that so that says a lot!:thumb_yello:

LOL!

I'm not usually a fan of body hair, but I accept it on Mika.

errrm...his WORST feature?

i dont kknow really!

theres a pic where his feet look a bit odd but thats all i can think of!

same, but its not even that bad, he has no bad features

Well, you named this thread "Ugly Mika?" LOL

BTW I feel that this could be a good point to ask ourselves why we are all here. Could it possibly be because there is someone who managed to inspire us with his vision, to make us feel alive and yes, MAYBE a little bit mad - in the most postive sense?

Could it be this is about music and attitude?

Is this forum a Feel-Good-Place?

Very clearly and without any doubt I can answer all of these questions with a big YES!

And I don't really see the point of this discussion.

I agree to the fact that it can be dangerous to iconize people too much and see them only through rose-tinted spectacles, forgetting about that they are also 'only' humans.

But I really don't like the thought of starting up a pettifoggery about: "Oh, there was a hair hanging out of his nose in interview XY" or - ....whatever, I don't want to get into this too much.

And actually I don't think anyone of us will ever get into a situation where Mika's supposed body hair could be of any relevance.

These are just my thoughts about the topic, By NO means did I want to offend anybody by saying so, so please be nice with me and don't get pissed :blink:

I agree with you... But i'm sure it wasn't meant to be mean...

But i don't agree with what you last said : there IS a thread about his hair and there is a thread about pretty much of all his body part... And these threads are the most successful ones. So who are you kidding ? :naughty:

i think his faults make him all the more sexy! if he was like all "everything is groomed" he would be too... ugh. i can't really think of anything thats a true downfall

yeah there's something that makes him different to the usual hunks people get obsessed with, he's not common and that's what i like best about him :thumb_yello:

It's a bit strange thread.... I know where you are coming from asking a question like that - we all have faults, so MIKA must have them as well. But this is the place where he is adored, so not many people will say much on the topic.

Someone said that Mika probably knows about his faults himself. But think - the worst things you think about yourself and then imagine somebody else picking up on them and discussing them in details, maybe even bringing pictures to support their words.

Sorry, wanted to say so much more, but G. Norton show just started, with Mika in it, so I'm off!!!!! *waves* :thumb_yello:

I agree with you... But i'm sure it wasn't meant to be mean...

But i don't agree with what you last said : there IS a thread about his hair and there is a thread about pretty much of all his body part... And these threads are the most successful ones. So who are you kidding ? :naughty:

Yes, I get that this should not lead into an offensive direction.

I just wrote what I had on my mind for it simply had to get out to make me feel better. And I felt I could do this because it is a comfortable and nice place with wonderful people.

About the body hair thread ... lol, I have to admit that I didn't work out the 900+ pages but I reckon it is based on a theoretical discussion, isn't it? (I'm not sure :wink2: ) and my statement was meant in a more.... er... not so theoretical sense :naughty:

again: I didn't indend to offend, it was all just bubbling out from the inmost inside of my mind and my heart :wink2:

i suppose his eye are a little deep set:blink: OMG he is just perfect in every way, he just oooooooooooooooozes purity and love and beauty and wonder, he is a very special soul:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Cant help staring at him adoringly like he knows all the secrets the the universe of somthing:roftl: :blush-anim-cl:

I LOVE body hair - the more the better!

But I would feed him a little bit... Just to be sure he won't fall off me:naughty:

bwaaahahahahahahahahaha!!! that must be the funniest post I ever read here!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::naughty:

When I read the thread title I was like ":shocked: :shocked: WTF? Ugly Mika? There's no such thing!!" lol

Ok...his feet are a bit strange...but that's ok...

I guess that's all!

hmm this is a toughie... something bad about mika... well there's that one picture where he's sitting on the piano and his feet kinda look a little scary.. i don't know if it's just the way he's sitting though. but i can deal with ugly feet, i have ugly feet too :] love you Mika

I was thinking (yeah, I do it now and then) about Mika (I never do so) and his best features (hair, etc.). But then I realize he must has some bad features too.

I know, I know; most of you are going to say: "He's so perfect", but theres always something we don't like.

So, here's the idea:

Which is Mika's worst feature?

And, seriously, you must think about something.

I'm gonna start:

I don't like body hair, it's messy and unsexy (but that's me) and he seems to be really hairy, so that's his worst feature for me.

Gosh for me, the hair is what turns me on the MOST :shocked: I guess i would have to say his worst feature would be hummmm, hummm, his lazy eye.. yeah that's it, cause i haven't seen it yet! :biggrin2: so that means i haven't really seen any thing bad about him yet! ha ha got ya there... ha ah ahh ahh ha ha ah!! :roftl: (tha's me being Mika Crazy) :roftl::bleh:

I totally agree with Yoppappop and Mel Tinydancer about this pic of Mika sitting on a piano. Lots of us agreed that his feet look very ugly on that photograph (sorry, Mika !) but maybe it's just the pic and his feet look totally normal the rest of the time !

What else ? Well, sometimes, he opens such a WIDE mouth on some pics and we can even see his tongue but... No, in fact ! ! It's not ugly !

I don't like body hair, it's messy and unsexy (but that's me) and he seems to be really hairy, so that's his worst feature for me.

If there is no too much thick hair on his back, I'm fine with his all other hairy parts (I wouldn't like beard or moustaches as well) :biggrin2:

Otherwise I love every single thing about MIKA :wub2:

Wowza...erm...nope, I've drawn a blank.

He's possibly the most gorgeous man I have ever seen! I'm 100% serious! The first time I saw him on TV I froze and was like:

Mika: Do I attract you/do I repulse you with my quesy smile?

Me: :shocked:

Mika: Am I too dirty, am I too flirty...

Me: :shocked:

And then it hit me: wowza, the man is BEAUTIFUL. So then I was like this the rest of the day:

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

If there is no too much thick hair on his back, I'm fine with his all other hairy parts (I wouldn't like beard or moustaches as well) :biggrin2:

Otherwise I love every single thing about MIKA :wub2:

Oh, no ! Please ! No beard or moustache on Mika's lovely face !!!! I like it when he's not very well shaved but a thick ZZ Top-like beard... Oh ! I can't even imagine that !!!!!:thumbdown:

I wanted to had that my best friend (who likes Mika !) regularly tells me he has big teeth "not in proportion with his face, just like Jim Carrey". Let me tell you I totally disagree with her on that very point !

I totally agree with Yoppappop and Mel Tinydancer about this pic of Mika sitting on a piano. Lots of us agreed that his feet look very ugly on that photograph (sorry, Mika !) but maybe it's just the pic and his feet look totally normal the rest of the time !

What else ? Well, sometimes, he opens such a WIDE mouth on some pics and we can even see his tongue but... No, in fact ! ! It's not ugly !

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU! UGLY FEET?!! What do you recommend: should he cut his feet? TONGUE?!! What is in your mouth, when you open it?

I think he's perfect!