Ugly Mika?

gizeh_pr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking (yeah, I do it now and then) about Mika (I never do so) and his best features (hair, etc.). But then I realize he must has some bad features too.

I know, I know; most of you are going to say: "He's so perfect", but theres always something we don't like.

So, here's the idea:

Which is Mika's worst feature?

And, seriously, you must think about something.

I'm gonna start:

I don't like body hair, it's messy and unsexy (but that's me) and he seems to be really hairy, so that's his worst feature for me.

SORRY. But I don't want to be a part of this. It's WRONG .:thumbdown:

Oh my god, this is such a mean thread :thumbdown:

Mika's probably sitting at his computer right now balling his eyes out, do you guys want that?.....NO! There's nothing wrong with Mika! Absolutely nothing. We should love everything about him... I know I do.

well it's just like I said before.

I don't think you should make this thread about anyone. Imagine someone made this thread about any of us, a member. About you, and everyone would start to talk about what's ugly about you and stuff. God, you just don't do that in my opinion.

well it's just like I said before.

I don't think you should make this thread about anyone. Imagine someone made this thread about any of us, a member. About you, and everyone would start to talk about what's ugly about you and stuff. God, you just don't do that in my opinion.

ABSOLUTELY!! I'd like the thread removed ... it's so destructive !!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Oh my...well I don't pay any particiular attention to anyone's 'bad features'! I am a massive Mika fan because of his good quailties... and I have to say that I think he is beautiful! I just adore his hair and his quirky style...He just perfect as he is!!...He wouldn't be MIKA any other way!!!

i agree, it's really mean, it's the same thing as a friend just pointing out whats wrong with u, its not something u'd really like is it?

you guys takin it waaaay too serious..

he know how much people love him and im certain he doesnt think he's perfect.. none of us do.

Oh my...well I don't pay any particiular attention to anyone's 'bad features'! I am a massive Mika fan because of his good quailties... and I have to say that I think he is beautiful! I just adore his hair and his quirky style...He just perfect as he is!!...He wouldn't be MIKA any other way!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::protest::ban:

Seriously, I don't find anything ugly or negative with Mika about his body.

But, you're right, theres always something we don't like about OURSELVES.

I completely agree with you. To me Mika is just perfect (I know how silly that may sound, but it's true).

Even those hairs look sexy on him.:naughty:

I don't usually like to get involved in things like this... and let me stress that I understand, appreciate and respect that people have their own opinions...

...my personal feeling is that it is not the right thing to do to actually search for people's flaws, and openly discuss them- particularly in a place where the person or their family may read it.

This is not an attack on anyone here, as I am not into that kind of thing either. Just adding my two cents along with everyone else.

One final word: This goes for anything that is written in any thread... please remember that Mika is a normal human being who has feelings like the rest of us, and should always be treated as such, and with the respect he deserves.

Aussie :insane:

Agree agree, he's not near perfect.. 'cos perfect doesn't exist at all :blink:

Worst feature.. Dunno, I normally don't look at people that way.. Hmmm... Maybe.. Maybe.. His... Feet? I don't like feet.. Even though they are pretty good to have! :thumb_yello:

We need to accept every human being as having worth - this does not mean we are blind to faults - but accepting of people regardless of the faults!! I dare say Mika has faults - but we do not know the man - we are fans - but dont know him personally - so we have no place commenting. To name the thread "Ugly Mika?" suggests we are judging him in some way - this is not our place!!

I like the mans singing, and he is a good looking lad - as for anything else - I dont have the right to comment!!

and one more thing-

i bet we all love him because of his music, right?

so it really shouldnt care how he looks as long as we loooove his music. this thread its just for the fun and not a sentence of MIKA.

We need to accept every human being as having worth - this does not mean we are blind to faults - but accepting of people regardless of the faults!! I dare say Mika has faults - but we do not know the man - we are fans - but dont know him personally - so we have no place commenting. To name the thread "Ugly Mika?" suggests we are judging him in some way - this is not our place!!

I like the mans singing, and he is a good looking lad - as for anything else - I dont have the right to comment!!

I think you're being a bit hypocrit here... It's like the "gay subject"... We can talk about anything BUT the things that you don't like about him... And by "you don't like", i mean "you don't care" of course... Better not to care about what you don't like...

This is not about breaking anybody down (even if i do agree this is not very nice to read everything "ugly" that people pointed out of you)... This is just to talk about something. Like when anybody starts a thread about his WONDERFUL eyes/hair/smile/NAILS !!!/arms... Nothing about judging someone !

So if you don't like the thread no one force you into reading this thread and finding something you don't like about Mika's apearance (cause this is all it's all about, everywhere in this forum, since nobody knows him personnally). Eventually, if nobody finds something, the thread is just going down in the abyss.

Just my opinion.

EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED.

HOWEVER, WE DID NOT CLOSE IT BECAUSE OF THE SUBJECT (WHICH WAS COMPLETELY INNOCENT), WE CLOSED IT BECAUSE PEOPLE STARTED TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY, AND DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THE THREAD.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WAS A LIGHT HEARTED QUESTION, NOT A STATEMENT.

THE ONLY REASON WE CLOSED IT IS BECAUSE WE DID NOT WANT IT TO GET OUT OF CONTROL.

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND.

ADMIN TEAM