Another Mika Forum

kjoshi

this forum is much better! :thumb_yello: but at least the mikasounds.com forum is better than the one on the german site mikasounds.de - there's almost nothing on there! guess i should start a forum like mfc in german. :wink2:

there's a really funny thread on the official forum, about people wondering if mika reads the forum and mika giving his comment. look a bit down the page for the nickname "MIKA", that was mika's last post there:

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=102&highlight=

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this forum is much better! :thumb_yello: but at least the mikasounds.com forum is better than the one on the german site mikasounds.de - there's almost nothing on there! guess i should start a forum like mfc in german. :wink2:

there's a really funny thread on the official forum, about people wondering if mika reads the forum and mika giving his comment. look a bit down the page for the nickname "MIKA", that was mika's last post there:

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=102&highlight=

haha mikas too funny! i want him to post in something i have! has mika ever posted in mfc?

haha mikas too funny! i want him to post in something i have! has mika ever posted in mfc?

mmm...i don't think he's ever posted something here..:blink: but hey mika, if you're readin and you already posted something, please contradict me! :wink2:

I've checked the other forum maybe twice. But it's nothign compared to this one ^^

I didn't really know that there was an official forum at Mika's site, before I registered at this one ^^

I think Mikas management team made a huge mistake by not making MFC the official forum.

Everyone knows that this is by far the best Mika forum anyway, it makes no sense.

yes, this forum is the best, but i'm not sure it would be better to make this one the official..ONLY BY FANS FOR FANS!:thumb_yello: