MIKAs possatives???

xLAURENx

Well ... since there has recently been a thread about what you least like about MIKA, i thaught it would be good to bring up some possative things about MIKA that you LOVE!!!!!:biggrin2:

WELL THERE IS SOOOOOOOOO MANY BUT...THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVES!!!! ..*hehe*:mf_lustslow: ...

kjdfhdsa.jpg

THEN.....HIS CHEEKY SMILE!!!

503277.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

THEN.... DEFFINITLY HIS HAPPY TRAIL!!! I LOVE HIS BODY HAIR ITS SOO FUZZY!! :naughty:

mika14.jpg

THEY ARE MY 3 POSSATIVES ABOUT HIM...BUT THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY MORE.................

XXXXXXXXXXX

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eee, those pictures are making me giggle. :) God, just everything about him is adorable. One of my favorites is his hair, especially when it's all disheveled like in the Napster interview. Teehee. Love the ass pic, btw. Did you take that?

well in order of appeal to me:

-curls:mf_lustslow:

-hairy tummy:mf_lustslow:

-his eyes

-the way he moves

-his cute adorable, even a bit shy way of giving interviews

-his english accent:wub2:

-his style

well in order of appeal to me:

-curls:mf_lustslow:

-hairy tummy:mf_lustslow:

-his eyes

-the way he moves

-his cute adorable, even a bit shy way of giving interviews

-his english accent:wub2:

-his style

:thumb_yello: completely agree...style, shyness, way of moving..........etcetcetc

omg gotta love the voice hair face haha body butttt hairyness his unique style his braces his multiple watch wearing his eyes his smile his being tall his skinniness EYES hell even his nose is cute AND HIS LAUGH MY GOD I LOVE HIS LAUGH!!! we kinda laugh the same...which is kinda weird cus ive always been told i have a weird laugh.. u cant forget his feeeeeeeeeeet hahahahhahahah:wub2:

maybe im too obsessed?:roftl:

Besides the fact that he is very attractive, talented and creative, he's also just genuine. He has a vision and is committed to it. I love his fabulous "Why not?!" attitude. He's a go-getter in the most positive way. He knows how to transmit good vibes. He's so charismatic and although he's aware of that he's still down to earth. He has such a pleasant nature that everytime I see interviews with him I feel that I could just sit and listen forever. He's smart and he constantly emits such a infectuous, natural cheerfulness. It's a pleasure to just watch him doing anything.

Besides the fact that he is very attractive, talented and creative, he's also just genuine. He has a vision and is committed to it. I love his fabulous "Why not?!" attitude. He's a go-getter in the most positive way. He knows how to transmit good vibes. He's so charismatic and although he's aware of that he's still down to earth. He has such a pleasant nature that everytime I see interviews with him I feel that I could just sit and listen forever. He's smart and he constantly emits such a infectuous, natural cheerfulness. It's a pleasure to just watch him doing anything.

You are so right Violet Sky :mf_lustslow:

is this weird?

i noticed he keeps his finger nails at the perfect length and never dirty.

i really like that, it's something most boys don't understand to do.

I like that he wears alot of emotion in his face and always looks genuinly excited about what he has to say.