Got my Mika Tickets today

mom4unicrn

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going crazy-got my Chicago Mika tickets today and oh did I mention got my Mika tickets today. It's real - oh my gosh-and did I mention I got my Mika Tickets today:wub2:

Hehehehe

YAY!!!

Now put them some place safe

And Dont lose them!!!!

:biggrin2:

:groupwave: YAY! Your so lucky! I think I check ticketmaster on an hourly basis hoping he'll come remotely close to my state. I'm willing to travel MIKA! C'mon at least do Vegas!:wink2: I'm willing to drive 6 hours by myself to see you!:blush-anim-cl:

Going crazy-got my Chicago Mika tickets today and oh did I mention got my Mika tickets today. It's real - oh my gosh-and did I mention I got my Mika Tickets today:wub2:

Gee, it's as if I wrote this! :roftl: (Except for the Chicago part...)

I got MY Mika tickets today, too!

June 12 can't come soon enough!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

COOL! :punk:

You got tickets to ge see Mika in Chicago?

....what a coincidence...

ME TOO!! =D

I orderd mine on Sunday so I'm still waiting to get the actual tickets in the mail.

But I know what you're going through.

Everyday so far, I think about what it's gonna be like.

I'm just glad to know I won't be the only one there screaming for Mika and jumping up and down all hyped up over him.

So...if you see someone there just like like how I described....it's probably me.

Maybe I'll see you there?

I'm going to the CHICAGO show too! I'm coming from Toronto, Canada. I'm making my husband drive 8 and a half hours! I'm quite lucky he is very supportive of my obsession...even my kids think I'm a little crazy.

I've never been a fan of anyone really, until MIKA came along.

If its anything like the one and only concert I've ever been to in my life (MIKA in Toronto at the MOD Club), then we'll have a fabulous time.

I had to drink a RED BULL that night because I normally don't have the energy for a concert (with 2 kids and career) and I normally go to bed before 10pm!

See you there!

I'm going to the CHICAGO show too! I'm coming from Toronto, Canada. I'm making my husband drive 8 and a half hours! I'm quite lucky he is very supportive of my obsession...even my kids think I'm a little crazy.

I've never been a fan of anyone really, until MIKA came along.

If its anything like the one and only concert I've ever been to in my life (MIKA in Toronto at the MOD Club), then we'll have a fabulous time.

I had to drink a RED BULL that night because I normally don't have the energy for a concert (with 2 kids and career) and I normally go to bed before 10pm!

See you there!

What?!

You're coming from Canada? That is so awsome! =D

Maybe I'll see you there too.

Have you seen pictures of the Metro in Chicago? It's kinda small but that's okay with me because then I get more Mika. lol.

*is selfish* x_x

I'm not patient enough to wait for tickets by mail-I needed to get them the same second I bought them!!! For extra $2.5 I printed my Atlanta show tickets myself the same day :thumb_yello: (I'm still desperately refreshing ticketmaster site for NY show... :sneaky2: )

he he you sound like me! :thumb_yello: and my co-workers and family hate me for it! and i dont care.. Im going to see MIKA, Im going to see MIKA, Im going to see MIKA. nani nani poo. :bleh:

yay!! I'm going too! driving 6 hours to get there! i believe mandilambi is going too!! it's gonna be a great show, i heard the venue is so small and your so close to the stage and like every seat is a good seat

Here's the thing....

I don't think there will be any seats becasue it's so small.

I think we'll have to stand.

Here is a pic of the place....I'm pretty sure it is.

ChicagoMetro.jpg

ChicagoMetro2.JPG

Just think.

Mika....will be standing on that stage and I'm gonna get there extra early so I can be in the front. *sigh* :blush-anim-cl:

I have a question:

I may possibly be going to see Mika in Atlanta, and I need some help because I have honestly never been to a concert since I was like, 8, and not by myself. Like, what do you do? Do you have to wait outside of the place? How early do you have to get there to get really good seats? How do you meet Mika? Is there anything that you should wear to stand out?

I have a question:

I may possibly be going to see Mika in Atlanta, and I need some help because I have honestly never been to a concert since I was like, 8, and not by myself. Like, what do you do? Do you have to wait outside of the place? How early do you have to get there to get really good seats? How do you meet Mika? Is there anything that you should wear to stand out?

I think it would be a good idea if u dress up like a lollipop girl, that way you can stand out!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Safe place for tickets-

Not in the purse-that could get stolen-house could get broken into or go on fire -body has to shower - eeekkk! Dilema!:shocked:

Freezer. No one will think to look there.

Except me.

But I already have tickets to the DC show so you're safe :wink2:

dcdeb

Deb you make me giggle. :mfr_lol: I am betting that the metro is a stand-up show, tickets are GA. Maybe there is a place we can meet after or before the show(Chicago peeps). Has to be somewhat kid friendly since I'm bringing my 10 year old with me. He likes Mika too. :) Hoping the fan site is up soon so I can order something to wear, otherwise I will have a shirt with my stick figure art. (Very pitiful) :thumbdown: I still want one of those lollipop shirts that some mentioned. But no spaghetti straps for this geezer.