A story about us and Mika of course!!

Sasje

Hello everybody...

Maybe it is a crazy idea, but I like to tell you all about it..:blush-anim-cl:

I wanna go write a story... just something made up... so no real experiences and stuff..

And maybe it is a funny idea if I would write something with Mika in it as a character.. I don't know yet what character though.. He could be Mister Charming, but he also could come out as the real bad guy..:bleh:

But here's my question to you all:

Would you like to be a character too and if so.. what character??

And would you be named after your real name or after the name you're using over here??

Please let me know... then I can start my story...:wink2:

And maybe we can have the chance to get it to Mika as well too, so he can read about himself in a very different way...:naughty:

And before I forget... would someone please be so kind to check the story so now and then to see if I wrote it all correct?? Just because English isn't my first language...:blink:

The link to the story is: http://groups.msn.com/MikaManiacs/saskiasstory.msnw

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it! As you already know :blink: I wanna be your character's sister. I wanna be a girl...em... who is in a mental institution... locked up. A dragical character. But not that I'm grazy or anything... just for some reason I don't know:boxed: :roftl: And you visit me very often and ALWAYS bring chocolate! And then you help me to escape cause I turn out to be normal!:biggrin2: something like that!

Oh boy:boxed: :roftl: :roftl:

"And before I forget... would someone please be so kind to check the story so now and then to see if I wrote it all correct?? Just because English isn't my first language..."

Sasje-I'm pretty good at writing and all that stuff so if you want I will read it for you and check everything.

"And before I forget... would someone please be so kind to check the story so now and then to see if I wrote it all correct?? Just because English isn't my first language..."

Sasje-I'm pretty good at writing and all that stuff so if you want I will read it for you and check everything.

Well...It's more about the english grammatica... (there you see.. I already don't know a word..:shocked: ooohw boy..)

So.. If you can help me with it... I'm glad too!!:thumb_yello:

Well...It's more about the english grammatica... (there you see.. I already don't know a word..:shocked: ooohw boy..)

So.. If you can help me with it... I'm glad too!!:thumb_yello:

I would be glad to help if you want when you finish it you can either e mail it to me or send it in a private message this way we can make sure that I get it:punk:

I love it! As you already know :blink: I wanna be your character's sister. I wanna be a girl...em... who is in a mental institution... locked up. A dragical character. But not that I'm grazy or anything... just for some reason I don't know:boxed: :roftl: And you visit me very often and ALWAYS bring chocolate! And then you help me to escape cause I turn out to be normal!:biggrin2: something like that!

Oh boy:boxed: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh then I want to be the social worker in that mental hospital! And I want to have a good band with you guys lol, it's like us against the doctors hehe. I'm qualified you know! I worked a few months in a psychiatric hospital (at a locked wing!!) as a social worker for my internship so...

the name.. I think my real name (Priscilla is good enough, don't matter to me).

I wanna be in too!

You can make me the teacher, the hospita (or how do you call it?), on older friend... I don't care...

Just make me nice and optimistic (I laugh a lot!)

You can call me Martine, it's my real name.

Can't wait to read it!:thumb_yello:

Nice idea!

Thank you, guys to wanna be part of the story:wink2:

I already started it, but that doesn't matter.. I can always use more persons and I will fit them in somehow..

If you wanna read it sofar, here is the link to it:

http://groups.msn.com/MikaManiacs/saskiasstory.msnw

Please let me know how you like it..:blush-anim-cl:

I already started it, but that doesn't matter.. I can always use more persons and I will fit them in somehow..

I'll go and have a look now :)

I'm going to read it tomorrow (it's kinda long allready!).

I wanna be in too!

You can make me the teacher, the hospita (or how do you call it?), on older friend... I don't care...

Just make me nice and optimistic (I laugh a lot!)

You can call me Martine, it's my real name.

Can't wait to read it!:thumb_yello:

Nice idea!

Sorry for asking... but a hospita is the person you rent the house from, right?? I could use someone like that:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry for asking... but a hospita is the person you rent the house from, right?? I could use someone like that:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, that's what I mean! I don't know the English word for it, but yeah, someone you rent a room from as a student, or something like that..