MIKA Quotes.

schock

Mika:ok so feeding time is coming up in about 5 minutes

INterviewer: ok

MIka:I CANT HAVE IT DIE AGAIN! IT DIED YESTERDAY SO I HAD TO GIVE BIRTH TO IT ALL OVER AGAIN..precisely cus i ignored it and put it in my bag and was doing work so i keep it on now and just feed it because some things in life are more important than work! keeping your tamagochi alive is more important (giggles o so cutley)

Interviewer: OK!....thats interesting..ok ive never heard of tamagochi though..

Mika: really

interviewer: yah

Mika: You know what? you should try it..it makes you feel at one with your feminine side...maternal side

haha i know its not just one quote but this conversation was just too cute to keep to myself!!! if u wanna see the rest of the interview here it is

ps what exactly is a tagamochi!? is it like a gigga pet?

MIka:I CANT HAVE IT DIE AGAIN! IT DIED YESTERDAY SO I HAD TO GIVE BIRTH TO IT ALL OVER AGAIN..precisely cus i ignored it and put it in my bag and was doing work so i keep it on now and just feed it because some things in life are more important than work! keeping your tamagochi alive is more important (giggles o so cutley)

Mika: You know what? you should try it..it makes you feel at one with your feminine side...maternal side

haha i know its not just one quote but this conversation was just too cute to keep to myself!!! if u wanna see the rest of the interview here it is

oooooh! i love that interview :biggrin2:

that part, it's so funny...! :roftl:

"Theres someone over in the fiction corner just sitting there going, 'What the ****s going on? I'm trying to read my Jane Autin!' Theres 500 people in the back going 'Boom! Da da de da!' It's a normal afternoon at Borders..."

wow, how many times have i heard that quote form you

exactly like a gigga pet!:biggrin2:

exactly like a gigga pet!:biggrin2:

FOR REALSSSSSSSS!!??? i totally want another gigga pet! i remember everyone had those when i was in like 3rd grade...mine always died! is it like really big in the UK right now? i totally want a tagamachi now! i wanna buy the one mika has! r there like different ones?

O my God..I can't understand the last part :tears:...from the question he answers "why not?" ...

Can anyone pliiiis write what they say from that moment??? They're only a few sentences... :flowers2:

FOR REALSSSSSSSS!!??? i totally want another gigga pet! i remember everyone had those when i was in like 3rd grade...mine always died! is it like really big in the UK right now? i totally want a tagamachi now! i wanna buy the one mika has! r there like different ones?

i'm almost sure they are the same, i reallllly wanted one too when i saw the article! i'd name if flower, there's a thread completely dedicated to Mika's tamagotchi somewhere around here.

Interviewer:How do you think all this has affected you? (after talking about childhood)

Mika: Oh I'm completely messed up. But it's okay, I don't need a therapist anymore, i mean i can just sit and talk on TV shows like this. Its alot cheaper and quite alot more fun. :biggrin2:

You can watch the whole video here:

Its full of funny one liners!! :roftl: ... he also looks adorable as always :wub2:
  • Like 2

"...I was furious I went home, and I wrote grace kelly as, ya know, a rant against them, but two years later to have it to do well and to have it released as my first single... we all know whose laughing now..." *suggestive eyebrow raise*

Mikagasmic<3

"Whats in the future for me? I have absolutely no idea."