MIKA Quotes.

schock

Most of the ones i know have been posted already....

Except these ones.

"Most celebrities stink. It's all the cheap perfume and hairspray"

Annd.

"I love UK regional accents. I always fall for people when I ring call centres"

Bless im!

x x x

Oh yes, I think that's where he also said that he LOVES the Irish accent, didn't he?! :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

I love everything that comes out from his mouth lol. Who doesn't?!?!! He's so witty and hilarious and cute!!! I wonder how a guy can be so PERFECT!!! Yet be bullied u know...If i meet those ppl :thumbdown: It doesn't make sense.

I like when he sang hips don't lie and that interview when asked about if he could be a superhero who would he be and he said snoopy and that "Duhhh". Also "do u see that? i walk out into the streets and i don't see any of that i see fat women....my music is kinda like mackrel in tomato sause *cute laugh* you either love it or you f****** hate it" I have this interview on my phone...use to cheer me up lol...and i play it EVERYDAY!!! I also hav his other vids on it so i use it to convert ppl!!!

Loved everything on the popworld interview lol...can't remember exactly what he said but something like she had to hold his hands because they're going to the zoo....*cute*

Most of the ones i know have been posted already....

Except these ones.

"Most celebrities stink. It's all the cheap perfume and hairspray"

Annd.

Bless im!

x x x

When did he say these? Where?

it was a bit difficult to figure out what he says at first but i thin he says "yup yeah...lil bit...mine...yes got it that's why we're here"

"Are you serious?! that's demented"

"I would never solicit that but if it happens to happen"

"One day i will do a very serious talk show completely drunk"

I wanna see the last one :roftl: He'll still be cute...if not even more so!!!!!

"like Borat?! easy!"

"Ouu boring elton john?! Well if i say that i won't be invited to his party and i'm dying to get invited to his party. You get all this free stuff. You get bags of like you know gucci and stuff"

I hope these aren't posted yet:

"I hate water. I'll go to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep. It freaks me out. I probably would eat dog poo or eat dinner with Prince Harry for £1million but I wouldn't swim with fish."

"Yeh the anti X-Factor musician, that’s what I want to be!"

"Theres someone over in the fiction corner just sitting there going, 'What the ****s going on? I'm trying to read my Jane Autin!' Theres 500 people in the back going 'Boom! Da da de da!' It's a normal afternoon at Borders..."

oo i was soo there for that one! btw i love this thread. :naughty:

See, that Alice as a guy name thing always kind of made me laugh, but then I was just looking at my family tree, and I have a great great uncle named Alice and his father's name is Alice as well. So....:roftl:

Apparently it was a big male name back in the late 1800s, early 1900s...

See, that Alice as a guy name thing always kind of made me laugh, but then I was just looking at my family tree, and I have a great great uncle named Alice and his father's name is Alice as well. So....:roftl:

Apparently it was a big male name back in the late 1800s, early 1900s...

Wow. :shocked: I had no idea, seriously. Maybe I'll do like Mika: If I have a son perhaps I'll name him "Alice." Maybe. But, maybe the father might have a say, you know? Unless, of course, It's Mika and he doesn't change his mind... Ah, but it is best not to get my hopes up. :thumb_yello: